Emusifier

T

The Magician

Whats the emusifier (sp) you can't live with out? I've tried alot but some are leaving a white residue on my fittings and cassuing me to descale alot.

Now you see it ....But Where?

The Magician

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
A fresh water rinse is what I always use. It keeps the your lines and fittings residue free. Grease Eraser doesn't call for an emulsfier rinse. If you need some TLC in an area not presprayed, a trigger sprayer can be misted there when steam cleaning.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Art Kelley said:
A fresh water rinse is what I always use. It keeps the your lines and fittings residue free. Grease Eraser doesn't call for an emulsfier rinse. If you need some TLC in an area not presprayed, a trigger sprayer can be misted there when steam cleaning.

Art if you go around telling everyone the secret it will no longer be a secret.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have used soft water and Dry Slurry for many years. Never (I mean Never) have to descale or have build up in the system.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Descaling depends not only on the emulsifier you use but on the softness or hardness of the water or even other dissolved solids like salt in the water.

Use soft water and you are less likely to have whit build-up and scaling. Emulsifiers with corrosion inhibitors also cut down on scaling but may not completely eliminate scale if the water is very hard.

Using an acid side emulsifier like End Zone will provide emulsification and also remove scale build-up with no damage to metal plumbing.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have used Steam Way Formula A for over 40 years. I sometimes use other products through my truck mount, but I still have faith in the A. I know there are other good things out there though.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Flavor of the day:

Powdered Chemspec Formula 77, Powdered Matrix Finish First, O2 Rinse, Soap Free, Masterblend's One Step, All fiber Rinse (matrix or Masterblend). Planet Guard Rinse/Cleaner.

Have tried: Masterblend Rage, Dry Slurry, Matrix Confidence, Chemspec All Fiber Rinse,

After I finish up all my leftover: I'll probably keep 02 Rinse, Masterblend All Fiber Rinse, Planet Guard Rinse, and Matrix Finish First.

T

The Magician

Sceendog I used fomrula 90 and it doen't mix well. I use a acid rinse for furniture which helps. also used heat wave. HM hydradri. and others still leaves a white reside on the dq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom