Encap Green

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I used it a bit last week. Seemed to clean well & had a nice scent. I checked the crystallization (concentrate not RTU) in a glass dish & it did crystallize well, except a few areas that were either not fully dry or there are components that dry to a gummy bear like clear substance... I'll try again & allow for a little more cure time.. It released from the dish but not as well as ENC (which releases the easiest of everything I've tested IMO) just the clear stuff left behind. I'll check back in with the re-soil & retest the crystallization (Concentrate & RTU) in a few weeks.

Anyone else had a chance to try this out yet?

Scott Rogers

I used some yesterday. I cant stand that smell. It obviously has Abstraction/ first enviro carpet 123 in it. It smells like dirty socks to me. I wont use it again.

Hot Knife on the other hand Kicks ass!!

Dirty socks may smell like Oranges to some people :lol:

Im glad you guys are giving reviews about Encap green...I was thinking about trying some myself.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hot knife? One of the best out there if not THE best. I haven't done a side by side with John G's Blaze yet... I'm guessing they're similar if not the same. I could be way off the mark though...

My personal preference rankings:
1)Hot Knife (VacAway), Padcap Pro (CCSOP) & Releasit Encapclean DS (Excellent Supply) -I boost it with Encap Punch. These are my top three. So far John Gs Blaze has done very well for me too. I think it'll be a mainstay like the other 3.
2)ENC DS boosted with 4-6 oz of Whamm (Vacaway or CCSOP), Releasit DS or Encap Punch ( I mix them strong)
3)Cobbs SR2X (See supplier special room ad) or Snap Encap (Orbitec) boosted with peroxide Cobbs cleans better, snap is cheaper... Pick your poison. Neither is a bad product but these- pliable film formers tend to re-soil a bit faster than the above mentioned crystallizing products in my experience.

There are a lot of products I haven't tested...There were a ton of other products tested but they weren't really all that great either for re-soil issues, horrible scent or lack of cleaning power. Parish Supply had one that cleaned really well & had a built in flouro-chemical but it wreaked like old lady perfume & lilac or lavender & gave me a rotten headache....

By the way, I rotate the products around so an account doesn't get cleaned more than twice in a row with the same juice. They all have their benefits & areas they really shine in. Try them for yourself... You can't go wrong with any of them.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jeremy you've picked all the internet snake oil salesmen's products.

And how does a citrus smelling product smell like dirty socks?

Are you stupit or sumpin?

Scott Rogers

I like the smell of Citrus products. But Encap Green doesnt smell like the other citrus products I have used.

I find it smells bad and I have had customers make the same comment when I use abstraction. I believe they are the same only with a polymer added to the encap green.

Certainly doesnt leave a fresh clean smell.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Scott Rogers said:
Certainly doesnt leave a fresh clean smell.

You say "potato" I say "ACE yourself.." Just my opinion. :lol:

No Steve I haven't tried it yet.

Jimmy, the simple fact is they work.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Remember all products advertised on these BB's are to a captured audience.And human nature says that if you see something over and over again you will believe it regardless of the truth.

My job is to save the BDCC from making expensive mistakes like I did when I first started.

And I've found thru trial and error that Steve Smith makes good stuff.
And some of these snake oil salesmen only put their label on some major manufacturer's products and call it their own.
Add a little different scent and BAM! Its their own!

Steamway makes whose now?

Scott Rogers

I let my wife smell the bottle of concentrate to see what she thought it smelt like.

She said it smells like Anus. When she finally got me to stop laughing she repeated her self Anise not anus asshole.

What ever it is it stinks. LOL

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It didn't bother me at all... Kinda nice actually (at least I thought so). Might be worth while to at least try a gallon. If nothing else, you can use it on empties.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Pad Cap Pro (CCSOP) & Hot Knife (VACAWAY) or Blaze (CCSOP) is better...

Anyway, Encap Green seems to hold up pretty well. No resoil issues. Not as strong as Hot Knife or Pad Cap Pro but a good all around product... I really don't mind the scent & the stuff works.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The encap Green does smell like oranges.

Scott I suggest you wash your hands after you take a dump.
That might be your problem.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
If Steve's watching maybe he'll formulate a new bonnet cleaner and call it Scoot...

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP5G7aodj8l]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom