encap with a 175

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So how many of you encap with a 175 or started with a 175? Did you use a bursh, bonnet or pad?

I have been doing a lot of monthly vct and the hacks are going so low I can't get any work so I want to change directions. I don't have the $$ for a op now. I want to get a couple of small
accounts and save for a op.

Thank You

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
We use the 175 for now. We use the fiber plus pads for most situations and follow up with a loopy or cotton bonnet if there is alot of soil. It works like a charm with the right juice.

Ryan

It works ok, but takes three times as long as using a Cimex. There was one on craigslist for $750 not too long ago. Try shopping around for one.

www.craiglook.com

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I agree with Ryan.. I'd save up fro the cimex before an OP.. Op's are nice but for the commercial work, the cimex is king of the encap world.

John Watson

We have a few accounts that have upstairs with no elevator. My Cimex is a pain (I haven't got Shortone's Big wheel stair climing kit yet) so I pack my 175 up. I use the beige pads that I got from Ricky G at Excellant supply. Been doing this for years..

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So has anyone used the Rick G cimex brush for the 175. I would like to see one in action and see how they hold up.
I think this is the only toy that Mikey hasn't got to play with and give his thoughts on.

Time to get some juice and clean a waiting room for one of my pickey customers who is a office mgr at a large DR office.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
For the price, it definitely tickles my fancy. It sound like Ricky G is making some improvements to get the solution to the pad driver a little more cleanly with less overspray. If he can do that and the driver holds up even 1/4 as long as a cimex, they will be worth their weight in gold. Time will be the tell all, but hopefully more people will have reviews and thoughts on the new pad driver after connections. If I had a nice large encap job fall in my lap today I would definitly be considering a scrub 3, before the cimex,... unless it was just a huge job with several frequent visits.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Louis a 175 is fine - just put a tank on it and gravity feed the chem. You'll get pretty quick after a while.

But why limit yourself to a 175 when you can get a dual speed 175/300 machine for a couple hundred more? A 300 rpm machine with pads cleans carpet like a dream.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have the Encap3 and it scrubs better and faster than the 175 by itself. It's not as easy or as fast as the Cimex.

Sweendog said:
"It sound like Ricky G is making some improvements to get the solution to the pad driver a little more cleanly with less overspray."
Untill this problem is fixed I have to use my Multisprayer to put down the juice. It currently throws the juice 12-18" out around the pad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom