Encapman at MF10

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I am really looking forward to being at MikeFest again this year. The venue in the San Jose area is awesome. Nancy and I always love it there.

I've talked with Mike about this and I am planning to host an open forum discussion about commercial carpet cleaning. I'm calling it... "CCC Jam Session" (CCC stands for Commercial Carpet Cleaning).

I was thinking it could be more of an Open Discussion about commercial carpet cleaning. Q&A style. The audience can bring up their own questions about commercial carpet cleaning, office admin, marketing, etc. And then I can field the questions and answer some of them. But it's not all about ME - I'm not saying I'll have all the answers. But amongst everyone in the audience, I think we all should be able to leave this little exchange with some really useful information. I am planning to provide a loose format to guide the discussion along, but then we can let the audience really steer it into areas of general interest and together we can discuss what works best for everyone. I think this would make for a fun exchange - kind of an open format. Should be fun!

I am also thinking of brining along a modified LowBoy for everyone to play with. It's a pretty cool machine with the "wheels on the ground" modification. It packs a lot into an affordable OP machine. I'm also thinking it would be cool for everyone to get a look at the VARIO Spray / Shower-feed system that we developed. See the video below.

On that front, does anyone have either a Mytee Boss sprayer, or a Penguin sprayer that they could maybe bring along to MF? It'd make it simpler for us to not have to ship a sprayer along with the LowBoy machine out to California. If anyone can help me out the there that'd be awesome! Thanks

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

[video=youtube;J5b1vpVbKFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J5b1vpVbKFo[/video]

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I meant Santa Cruz. :confusedd:

Heck of a fun town, and its proximity to San Francisco, the Redwoods, PCH, and Napa makes it special. Looking forward to it.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Mike,
The Sierra looks like it would be beautiful! Haven't explored there yet. Thanks for the suggestion.

Dealtimeman,
We only have a few out in the field - it's a pretty new item.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom