encapping stairs

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’ve been on gin & tonics since 3...
#NOFILTER...
You ought to try some chili vodka. It'll put hair on your Caesar.

IMG_20190728_204122.jpg

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Been looking at the fm-me mini edger from Pacific floors. Anyone tried it?
Yes, I have an old one. Brush on it, but can put a pad driver on mine for an 8” pad. Not sure if it’s the same one, but mine is good. 150 stairs won’t be easy no matter. Honestly, the micro wouldn’t be bad. I have one of those too.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes, I have an old one. Brush on it, but can put a pad driver on mine for an 8” pad. Not sure if it’s the same one, but mine is good. 150 stairs won’t be easy no matter. Honestly, the micro wouldn’t be bad. I have one of those too.
It sounds lighter and more maneuverable than an oreck. I like the idea of switching between a brush and pad. The price is about the same.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

roro

Name
Ross Craig
We used Cyclo for many years but guys love this one and I will buy another
Bit dearer than other alternatives but bigger range of accessories.
Seems well built but haven't had long enough to say how durable.
roro

Reactions: Hack Attack

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just be prepared to get a lot of religious pamphlets in the box if you order from................that guy

Name
Jeff T
Sorry fellas, but that motor looks like it’s belongs on my wife’s hair dryer...
Honestly, do you guys really think it’s going to hold up to commercial use?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Its a pretty grunty unit (I demo'd it 1st) I think it will do fine for edging hard floors which is what I got it mainly for. Know someone who uses 1 for meth decon and wall/ceiling scrubbing out whole houses

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Name
Jeff T
Its a pretty grunty unit (I demo'd it 1st) I think it will do fine for edging hard floors which is what I got it mainly for. Know someone who uses 1 for meth decon and wall/ceiling scrubbing out whole houses
Fair enough.
I can see it for hard surface, but for scrubbing carpet? IDK....

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Thanks but I think my back would go out before I was a third done. That's why I am looking for something with a longer handle.
you do have to kneel down on a towell so you dont get pre spray on your pants but its the best tool I have found... gets edges, nose etc really well

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I think it’s a good tool too. Not sure about 150 stairs, but it’s good on a dozen or more🤷🏼‍♂️ He could put a young ish helper on it, and who cares.

FredC

Village Idiot
Bonnet Pro sells the motor scrubber
save money at Jondon

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Get the oreck orbiter and if your going to use cotton or micro pads then take the t-hooks off the oreck's pad driver ( they will rip up your pads) and replace with velcro, you can get some at wal-mart in the craft section get the industral.

To clean the stairs with the oreck start at the top, you'll be standing up straight looking down the stairs with the machine in front of you, lower the oreck to the first step clean and let it roll over the nose of the step and clean the nose, step down to the next step and repeat. this way there is no bending over or getting on your knees.

20171005_093931.jpg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
theres also that hot rod handle thing... cant remember the guys name who made it. I demo'd it maybe 5 years ago and didnt really see a use for it. Its basically a handle that extends a buffer with the switch on the handle.

pretty much the same thing the bonnet pro sells but without the back pack and plug in cord instead

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom