EncapStore.com - Commercial Sales Story Encap Contest

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
In order to encourage you to make more $ and to help my fellow cleaners... I'm going to start a contest: Best TRUE Commercial Sales Story. You tell us how you landed a cherry account, made a massive pile of cash and solved an on-going issue for a commerical customer with encapsulation and how it helped your business and your customer.

Also, use actual product names such as Judson Labs Snake Oil, Vacaway, Releasit, Snap, Surround, Dyna-Chem or Clean-n-Vac and if the encapsulation products were purchased through EncapStore.com and you win your choice of:

2 gallons of Snake Oil and a qt of Magic Bullet (shipping included)
or
A friggen' SWEET set of hand crafted Corn Hole Boards complete with bags. (You pay shipping).

In case you were wondering: http://www.playcornhole.org/whatis.shtml

This Contest Ends 7/25 at 9 pm Eastern! Suppiliers are not eligible to win but, your valuable product knowledge, commercial sales & marketing input is very welcome.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
OK, so I haven't used Encap on my accounts personally but my Techs do.
There is a Steel company in Dallas that I won a bid on and they wanted to test us out. Got the TM screemin, prespray, prescrub etc and blew through it in a few hours. It was an office type area at the top of the stairs...they said it was like a call center. Go figure.

Anyway, plenty of desk marks in the carpet where it was clean under but looked like hell around it and especially where the chairs rolled. I guess they never heard of plastic mats.

Worst part was the entire floor was empty so you could really see the problem areas. :(

They got done and the Tech said it looked "OK".
The lady who booked the job calls me the next morning..."looks like crap".
I went out and saw it...looked like crap.

We steamed it again, scrubbed it etc etc. Spent some time on it....really didn't look any better.

"Let it dry and let me know how it looks"......Looks like crap.

She's getting really upset and has lost most (if not all) faith in us...I couldn't blame her.

Next day "looks a little better"....still looked like crap.

So we decided to encap it...I'm really not sure of the brand they used...sorry.
Scrubbed the hell out of it...I wasn't there to watch....and finished in at least half the time.

I figured we lost the account when they said they were done...finished too quick.

Lady calls and says it looks great. Thank God.

They still use us....we go in to steam sometimes, encap others...but we always encap after we steam.

These guys do a few others like that now.

Re-work is no good unless it's 3 to 6 months later.

Joe Bristor

"...I'm really not sure of the brand they used...sorry."

:shock:

Don't worry Jeremy, they'll only get better.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We had the same experience in a major account in Memphis. Finally no Tuesday morning gripe calls. Ticks my youngest son off, but Jason's a believer. I think it's just darn good voodoo.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Alright DUDES and DUDETTES!!!

I did not purchase the products through EncapStore but GIVE ME A SHOT!

GOOOD STORY!!

Landed an estimate at local Plaza 9 Theatres through some friends at church.

They say ServiceMaster had them on Spotlight supposedly and they said smelled like Citrus every time they cleaned but never looked any different even when they HWE'd. Owner took a Rug Dr. over like 5 ft section and just pure foam/soap.

So pa and I take the Old Von Schrader (U guys LOVE it!!!) and 100psi porty from US-P. Neutral rinse it and get sooo much residue/scum out. Two full nights. 8000-9000 square ft plus. Cleaned again with VS again like a month later. Still scummy. But looked soo much better both times. They are alll about it and put me on monthly maintanence scheduele for Lobby/Halls and 9 Theatres, even thought it was drastically more.

So then I get the Solus 500 to get me some heat, steam it once or twice more. Way back to normal. For 2 1/2 years I have used a combo of Von Schrader, Ocassional Solus 500, and OP.

Mainly just Von Schrader and OP monthly with Releasit. Solus 500 was always with 02 Pre/Rinse. I have almost eliminated any "wick back" of the pop spills.

They love it!!!!! I love it!! Except for summer hours when I clean overnight!!

Coming up on three years of successfully cleaning heavily soiled HIGH traffic movie theatre carpet. Lots of grease/butter by concession stand and pop spills galore. Make a decent profit since I encap it usually.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

WAIT, wait, wait....and I sold those b****** a Royal Commercial VaCuUm!!!

Name
Lee Stockwell
One of the most important things you will learn on the boards is that having two tools is better than one. We primarily use HWE. We have OPs and rotaries on the truck for good reason. Sometimes blistering heat and pressure doesn't cut it. The OP has got us out of several pickles. Even Host has saved the day. As I noted above encap does it often.

I consider them fitting COMPLIMENTS to steam, not "the enemy's" methods.

Thanks,
Lee

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'm going to be building them again in a week or 2... I can make some with a vacuum stained into the wood if you'd like (& will send me a couple vac decals)... They normally sell for $85.00 (plus shipping)... Intrested?

Mikey P

Administrator
You made this thread a sticky without asking me, have a free banner (!) and I have to pay for your f*cking cornhole? :shock: :shock: :shock:

dude, you're about to get a dose of reality.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh Princess!!

tossacross.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I went to church and prayed to the good lord Jesus Christ and I was riding my tricycle home and saw a sign on a building We Need Our Carpets Cleaned badly someone encapped and the dirt never left. The building was 58,000 sq ft and they gave me $1 a sq ft to steam clean, They had oriental rugs in the lobby and conference room and I got my usual $7 a sq ft for about 1500 sq ft in rugs. They needed it done in 2 hrs because they had a big meeting, it was tough but I got it done by myself and while I was doing it I posted on Mikeysboard every 20 minutes.The easiset $68,500 I ever made I average just over $34,000 an hour. Which is a little less than my usual but I am not complaining

Send the Prize now

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Here is our winner:

jstucky said:
Alright DUDES and DUDETTES!!!

I did not purchase the products through EncapStore but GIVE ME A SHOT!

GOOOD STORY!!

Landed an estimate at local Plaza 9 Theatres through some friends at church.

They say ServiceMaster had them on Spotlight supposedly and they said smelled like Citrus every time they cleaned but never looked any different even when they HWE'd. Owner took a Rug Dr. over like 5 ft section and just pure foam/soap.

So pa and I take the Old Von Schrader (U guys LOVE it!!!) and 100psi porty from US-P. Neutral rinse it and get sooo much residue/scum out. Two full nights. 8000-9000 square ft plus. Cleaned again with VS again like a month later. Still scummy. But looked soo much better both times. They are alll about it and put me on monthly maintanence scheduele for Lobby/Halls and 9 Theatres, even thought it was drastically more.

So then I get the Solus 500 to get me some heat, steam it once or twice more. Way back to normal. For 2 1/2 years I have used a combo of Von Schrader, Ocassional Solus 500, and OP.

Mainly just Von Schrader and OP monthly with Releasit. Solus 500 was always with 02 Pre/Rinse. I have almost eliminated any "wick back" of the pop spills.

They love it!!!!! I love it!! Except for summer hours when I clean overnight!!

Coming up on three years of successfully cleaning heavily soiled HIGH traffic movie theatre carpet. Lots of grease/butter by concession stand and pop spills galore. Make a decent profit since I encap it usually.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

WAIT, wait, wait....and I sold those b****** a Royal Commercial VaCuUm!!!

Jordan PM me with your preference on prize and shipping address!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom