Encapsulation wizards

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O wise encapsulation wizards:

1) Did any of you use different encap products and found one of them to be better? Which one? I know of "Releasit", The Cob product and Pro-Chem has a new one. Which product worked better for you?

2) From your experience, does any of the combo Teflon encapsulation products actually work? My experience with all the combo , two in one products, is that they do not do any of the jobs very well.

Thanks for the input.
Ofer

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'm a big fan of VacAway's Hot Knife, ENC & their spotting line, Pad Cap Pro from CCSOP is another good one. Releasit is a good product too but the coughing issue is almost a deal breaker for me.

Actually in one case it was. Made a couple employees of a regular commercial customer CHOKE & we haven't heard from them since. Ever since then I've been using a lot less of it. Mostly on empty/closed places where I'm the only one that has to gag on the fumes.

***Rick G, if you're reading this I know you're gonna say something about a larger jet/spray tip.... HORSE APPLES- Just reformulate the darn juice so anyone can use it no matter what tip is in their multi-sprayer or jets in their machine. I know the amount of money I spent on Releasit wasn't all that much but, until I can be guaranteed a product that won't cost me another account you won't get anymore of my chem budget. Especially since there is now less of it.***

That said I did always get top notch service from Rick & his staff. Rick himself was kind enough to help me with my business plan & marketing strategy. They always shipped promptly & the product is excellent AS LONG AS you're shower feeding it.

Tile Nerd

I've been very impressed with Vacaway and Steamway's stuff. No resoiling, period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom