ENCAPSULATION ???

Years ago ED York had a product,forget name,had ProChem stir it up for him.
Was running a clinic for a franchise convention.They had an old filthy yellow arm chair for me to work on,Told them it was not dirty enough,Handed them a bucket of Eds goop and told them to see how dirty they could git it,they flew in saturated it.
Proceeded with clinic at end they said what about chair.
Explained the first thing is to prevac,had wife of owner come up to vac,she jumped on it,screamed out IT"CLEAN,broke up show,had them standing on chairs.

What goes around comes around.

Will tell you the CAPTURE story later.

Judson

Greenie

goes on like mud comes off sparkling clean....that is magic.

Paul Lucas of Chem-Max "stirs up" the LST nowadays, even has a new twist on it for commercial, a little higher pH, also has a new machine he shampoo/extracts it with, ask him for a demo if you are within 100 miles of his MI shop.

John Watson

Dr Edgar P was a great showman, He had a super product, I was also fortunate to know Keith Williams "The Carpet Pathologist" the inventor of LST. Keith, showed me things he did with LST that was totally unbelievable. Mr Jones, You probably knew Keith also. I believe he didn't attend alot of functions due to the fact he didn't fly. (Health reason he said)

Ed, reminded me so much of my own Dad (Whom passed away 3 months before I met Ed.) My dad at one time was a carny barker who started at age 13 when he ran away with the traveling circus.

greenie

Keith was easy going,homebody type,gave me good advice

Made same demo at Reckett&Coleman in London,same results.

Always wanted Ed to package for at home uph cleaner,still believe it would be a winner. Paul note.

Judson

DUSTY

Ed and Paul

Keith gave ED the rights to manufacture the LST in his will and ED always paid Keiths wife a royalty.

Now Paul Lucas is manufacturing the LST and he is paying the Royalty to Ed Widow, and business manager Wanda.

I tip my hat to Paul for being such an honorable man. Paul inspires me.

Here is a link to his website. Paul happens to have a VERY highly respected lineup of formula's for natural fiber care.

http://www.chemmaxonline.com/SponsorList.shtml

I am sure that Nate Koets and other will pipe up to second that statement!

harryhides

Name
Tony
You mean this guy ?

Doesn't look trustworthy to me but he did make imo the alltime best eyepatch so far.

PatchPL1.jpg

PatchCloseUp.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom