Encapuguard

Farenheit251

From Bridgepoint-spray it on after cleaning and it is supposed to prevent resoiling using acrylic polymers-a poor mans Scotchguard

Thinking about trying it on some of my restaurants main traffic lanes-looks like I could mist it on quickly for only a dollar or 2.

My distributor dropped Bridgepoint so I may just get some of Cobbs stuff but not too keen on it having detergent in it.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I haven't tried encapguard So I can't comment on it's effectiveness. It may very well be the best thing since bubble gum... Perhaps Jim or Scott can chime in on the efficacy. I'd be interested in their review.

Anyway, I'd try a post pad with Cobb's encap w/flouro if you've just gotta have the protector and would like some secondary cleaning action after rinsing. If you're just looking for grease and grime repellency try Cobb's Ultraseal or HardBall Solvent...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ive used it for a after spray on commercial jobs. it works alot like carpet protectant. it does retard soiling. i used it in a greasy rest. and it helped get the dirt out the next time just like carpet protectant. its cheap and i liked it enough to still keep some in the van. i like it because it helps prevent wicking..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Without hurting anyone's feelings: encapuclean is the single worst encap product I have ever used. It would not clean anything, it smells bad, and it just doesn't do what releasit or environ hp, hot knife or some other ones I have used -would do.

If encapuguard is any similar to that in performance I would look for an alternative.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
ecnapuguard is nothing like encapuclean. It does two things, first it balances the alkaline, and second it coats the fibers with a brittle crystal that encapsulates the residue and after a vacuum will leave the carpets completely residue free

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom