Enhancer Pro on slate

Mike

I have a job sealing a slate floor in a large LR. The customer wanted something that would bring out the colors in the stone at the same time. I thought stonetechs enhancer pro would be a good choice to seal it with but I have never used this particular product before. If anyone has any feedback, I would appreciate it.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Enhancer Pro was a very good product. It is what I put on my slate floor several years ago. Very pleased with the results.

However, I was not thrilled after DuPont took Stone Tech line to Home Depot, Lowe's etc. and changed the formula to make the product cheaper.

Now I use Spinergy Color Enhancer. It is very similar to what the former Stone Tech Enhancer (water based version) was like. I like the results with Color Enhancer even better.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Hoody said:
Scott,

The Spinergy Color Enhancer is solvent based, correct ?

The Spinergy Color Enhancer - actually the offical name is Revive Stone Color Enahncer - is water based.

Mike

Thanks guys, I actually alreaady have the enhancer pro so I guess I'll stick with it this time. I did'nt know the big hardware stores were carrying it. I don't think the ones around my area carry stonetech. I'm definetly going to look into the lines you guys mentioned next time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom