Er visit

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
spent the afternoon in the er. Went inside to give an estimate and the pest control guy came running in and said something's going on inside my truck. I went outside and my helper was having a seizure. I've only experienced one in person before and I'm glad or it would of totally freaked me out. 911 showed up in about 5 minutes. He has never had seizures before and this one lasted close to 5 minutes. He didn't know where he was until almost at the hospital. After 3 hrs in the er he was getting impatient and wanted to go home. They did a cat scan and didn't see anything so the dr wanted to keep him over night for a neurologist to check out. He was just arguing about going home when he had another seizure. Without your health you have nothing and boy it can change in a second. He's a great helper and really hard worker but I found out he's been drinking excessively and maybe has taken a few scripts that weren't his. He also has been drinking lots of monster and four loco drinks. I'm praying it's something that he can just stop and not a health problem. Time will tell.

Gene

hogjowl

Idiot™
He's in for a hard life adjustment, and the medications he'll have to go on (if he needs anti-seizure meds from now on) might chance his personality slightly. Aside from not being able to drive for a few months, he should still be able to help you. Unless, of course, they find a tumor.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I can't imagine just alchohol and energy drinks causing something that severe, but no telling what other meds (as you mentioned) he was taking. I certainly hope it's just that.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Energy drinks can bring on anxiety attacks where you can feel like you are having a heart attack. Seizures. They are no good for you. Drinking alot can do the same. But I don't like people that take pills. Most of the times for me they are weary and I can't trust them. If I don't trust them I listen by the bathroom door for other sounds the piss or farts. I had people go in medicine cabinets and that don't go with me.

Reactions: Dan and Mikey P
J

JS41035

Energy drinks are poison. It kills me when I see my 16 year old cousin slurpin down a 30 oz Monster. Why do you need an energy drink if your under 30?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Substance abuse of any kind can change any Man.

Everyone handles there Demons differently. In the end those Demons can handle us if not controlled in time.

Hope he gets back on track from quiting the combo therapy he has been doing.

Support him as long as you can. It maybe a long tough road for him.

Reactions: Mikey P

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
No tumors were found. They are doing an MRI today and he will see the neurologists later. They put him on anti seizure medicine yesterday after he had the second one. He's been fine since. I don't have a backup to help me and all of next week is booked for two but I've been there before and I can handle it. Just no upselling and I'll be fine. The first jobs a huge tile job with lots to move so that sucks. A guy in my bible study is looking for work so I'm gonna call him and offer him day work until codys better. A little research on monster style drinks claims it can cause seizures but with the Internet you never know. I hope he caused it to himself and learned a hard lesson.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The cleaning is fine but set up break down plus answering the phone. During a job I have to stop and driving I have to pull over. I average a little over 1:15 minutes on the phone making appointments. With a helper work continues but by yourself it all stops. He's putting away and setting up while I'm talking to the customer
It's gonna suck for sure. Yes I know you were being factious but I already calculated time per job using the zipper with 2 people. . I have 2 or 3 sofas and that time will be doubled. Last job starts between 4-5 and I will be behind at least 2 hrs by then. Currently looking for a temp from my church. I might have someone. Hoping.
I just left the hospital and he's still there with no answers So I'm sure he won't be at work. He's having a hard time eating because he bite up the inside of his mouth. Not looking good.

Gene

Name
BradFenstermaker
Sucklee don't blame your attitude on caffeine.

Gene I will be sending up prayers for your helper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom