Eric Strate's SEO wizardry - WORKS!

Bob Foster

Magic-Wand.png

Thank you - thank you - THANK YOU!

Eric and his World of Clean team has worked my website to a #1 Google ranked in two of my major cities in just a month and he figures he will have me ranked 1st or 2nd on the remaining two in the next couple of weeks. He did this even with a marketplace that has some very SEO-wise competitors.

Give him a call - he gets results! The phone is ringing for me more because of it.

Great job Eric.

Bob I did several searches for Victoria, Sooke, and Vancouver and you did not come up.

What cities are you referring to?

Bob Foster

Oak Bay
Sidney
Saanich

My Victoria rank jumped dramatically in the last week and he is continuing working on that one. I don't have a target on Sooke as that is Ron Werner's area and I won't intentionally do that to him as it is his home turf.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How long did it take from the go ahead?
What did it cost?
How involved were you in the process?
How long will you stay there?
Is there a fee to keep you there?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Brian R said:
How long did it take from the go ahead?
What did it cost?

yeah what he said?!?!?!?!
from my research be careful of instant rankings there is such things as being sand boxed by google, quick jumps in rankings can and does cause this.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Why didnt you go with Andrecelle? I called a few days ago, said they would call me back... so I am sure they will.

Bob Foster

The work will be on-going but this has been a good start. Perhaps Eric can come on this thread and explain what he has been able to accomplish and sustain with other sites. If you want to discuss pricing I suggest you call or PM Eric.

My site is new and has only had some basic work done on it with much more to go but like I said my phone is ringing more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, if you're number one and your phone ISN'T ringing...you know it's a problem with you website.
keep us updated Mr. Bob.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
So what has this cost you so far Bob?

I want a turn-key website/seo package that I dont have to even look at, but cant afford Andrecelle's awesome services, too much money tied up in other projects.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
AshleyMckendree said:
So what has this cost you so far Bob?

I want a turn-key website/seo package that I dont have to even look at, but cant afford Andrecelle's awesome services, too much money tied up in other projects.

at least for the web design and site build, I think you will have a tuff time finding a better value than andrechelle.

G

Bob Foster said:
Magic-Wand.png

Thank you - thank you - THANK YOU!

Eric and his World of Clean team has worked my website to a #1 Google ranked in two of my major cities in just a month and he figures he will have me ranked 1st or 2nd on the remaining two in the next couple of weeks. He did this even with a marketplace that has some very SEO-wise competitors.

Give him a call - he gets results! The phone is ringing for me more because of it.

Great job Eric.

No problem at all. The best is yet to come. Those of you who are double checking the results. don't forget to search with www.google.CA

G

FCC said:
After looking at your web presence I wouldn't expect the rankings to last past the next update/ cache (unless a lot more work is done). The high initial ranking happens often.........no wizardry...just the way things happen provided the site isn't crap.

This isn't to bash them......just don't jump the gun.

and who are the seo-wise competitors?

This is true if we got him to #1 and quit. But, Bob is under maintenance and continued effort for Victoria. We quote based on your market, and the price is to get you to first page (we of course try for #1) and then there is a maintenance plan to keep you active.

G

FCC said:
I figured that and again my post wasn't to bash or take away from what has been done.

but

at this point it is very likely that is not the "true" rank. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was quite a drop next update. Bob shouldn't be either. That doesn't mean the SEO work is bad, its just the nature of the beast, so it seems a bit premature to be singing praises.

No bash taken. You are right, nothing is certain in the Google universe. ROI is our main concern for our customers, the more happy our clients are about the phone ringing, the more they will say call WOC.

G

steve g said:
[quote="Brian R":2h2cdljm]How long did it take from the go ahead?
What did it cost?

yeah what he said?!?!?!?!
from my research be careful of instant rankings there is such things as being sand boxed by google, quick jumps in rankings can and does cause this.[/quote:2h2cdljm]

- I offer a FREE market analysis for an accurate quote for your area
- Your involvement depends on your access to your existing website, telling me what cities you want and watching the results happen
- As FCC mentioned, there are nothing certain with Google, but with my experience, maintenance is key to holding your ground
- Yes, there is a maintenance fee if you wish to continue. You can shut it off during the slow seasons and monitor any drop and then contact us again to continue.
- Sand boxed (I like to say sand bagged) happens when you jump out of the gate with a brand new website and have thousands of links all of a sudden. You will never be sand bagged with our services. We offer only white hat methods, and our experience is constantly adapting to the changing environment (we stay on top of the trends).

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Eric has some guys singing praises and that's a good thing. It seems to me that he isn't using underhanded methods to get the work done so he might be worth using to get your website up in the rankings.

I asked him about Dallas and he never gave my a specific price. Not sure it's possible to give a firm quote, all things considered.

As I mentioned before, I have been stepping back from my own SEOing and letting some other companies do the work for me.

I just like the time away and am working on some other things.

G

Brian R said:
Eric has some guys singing praises and that's a good thing. It seems to me that he isn't using underhanded methods to get the work done so he might be worth using to get your website up in the rankings.

I asked him about Dallas and he never gave my a specific price. Not sure it's possible to give a firm quote, all things considered.

As I mentioned before, I have been stepping back from my own SEOing and letting some other companies do the work for me.

I just like the time away and am working on some other things.

PM sent. Yes, we give firm quotes. I just sent you one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom