Esporta Wash System

Chris A

Name
Chris
Anyone have any experience with it? I came across an opportunity to purchase an existing setup in a building that I can make work for us for a great price. I'm just wondering how marketable the business would be. ..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Huge potential but you'd have to get "in" with someone for it to pan out.

Athletic wear such as hockey pads, law enforcement Kevlar vests. Shoes purses all kinds of stuff can be cleaned with Exporta.

Dan wanted one but in our small market I couldn't see where we would make enough to justify the expense.

Reactions: Chris A

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Chavez you take ALL the work from the other restoration companies. ServPro here has one and the thing runs none stop with the all the other servpro's content cleaning. You get the machine and let everyone know and your competition will make the payments on it for you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its competitive here, Servicemaster, Servpro, Paul Davis, Rainbow, Belfor plus the independents like us.

Its a small market, maybe if we were in KC but then competition would only be worse. :biggrin:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I think you missed what I was saying, each of them will come to you with their contents if you get the Esporta. Unless one of them has already beaten you to the punch

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I can give you my buddy at servpros number. They are killing it with outside work. They are pretty big with his mom being a corporate trainer but they couldn't afford it if it was just them using it but offering it up to all the other servpros has them raking in the $$$$$ I would bet you dinner you would be making money In the first month if you took each of those companies out to lunch and offered to handle their contents for them at a win win for each of you price

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They don't speak to us. :neutral:

Could it be all those year of nonverbal communication? :icon_twisted:

:winky:

How big is the market he's in John? A large metro or small like us?

Probably around 250K Topeka & Lawrence combined.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Where we are-Utah county has 551k http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/maps/utah_map.html Utah has a whole has 2.9m people They are pulling work in from all the serv pros in northern part of the state and even some from the southern part on large $$$ losses as recent as a year ago not sure if the southern guys ended up getting one or taking their work to Vegas since it is a couple hours closer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My guess would be KC is too close to us. 55-miles away. The DKI high rollers most likely have one.

KC has a lot of restoration companies and some are huge compared to us. We can pack in 5-6 homes and one of them told me they could store contents for 100. :eekk:

Two of the big names that had been around for decades did go out of business but damn if a bunch more haven't taken their place. :biggrin:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Local companies started using one at a skating rink before buying their own. There are several in our area now and a few companies have two. It's a tool that has more uses than hockey gear so could be a marketing tool if you expand it past restoration contents.

For example:
Firemen have bulky gear that is difficult to launder, and are typically responsible for caring for it, so they let it get pretty grimy before cleaning it. The gear picks up a lot of carcinogens from smoke, and they take it all home in their gear. How cool would it be to advertise that you're keeping the families of your local heros safe?

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If I get to the point of saying screw this and going to the money side of things Id buy one even with one being down the street

Reactions: Shorty

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm gonna go check it out this week. Seems like there is a ton of room for expansion but the current owner is somewhat limited by a non compete

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you own the equipment and such, are you going to keep the previous owner on board since he knows how to use the system, or go at it yourself?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom