Essind X coat 22 floor finish

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Anyone ever use this stuff. A janitorial supply company was going out of business so ,I headed down with cash in hand and picked up 10 Gallons for $110.00. I don’t expect it to be top of the line, but I'm hoping it’s a good low maintenance finish.

Fon Johnson

I have not used any essential industries finish in years. The last I used was crap, but I'm sure it is not all that bad. What I used walked off in days..

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Well, it looks good enough going down. If it holds up I will be in love with the stuff. Most low maintenance finishes are low solids and need lots of coats. This stuff is 22%. Here are some pics with 3 coats down. I put the 4th down on my way out. This was the 4th night in row I was out till dawn doing floor work :( .
100_0344.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0351.jpg

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Great job Mike. Where all those shelves removed from the kitchen or did you just go around them?

Albert

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Albert,
Just about every sq. inch of that kitchen was cleaned and has some finish on it. The refrigerator and center shelves where slid out to get a couple coats. The rest I just worked around. It is a bakery franchise that only sells cookies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom