estimates

Name
Ron lippold
Man i love the........... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Guy calls and says i heard you are pretty good... :shock:

Can you give me a price for tile cleaning..

I say when can i come and see it..

anytime he says

i get there and its 450 ft of tile 2.75 a foot clean and seal... shiteatinggrin

4100 ft of saltillio 6.00 a ft shiteatinggrin :shock: shiteatinggrin 80 years old

3 big areaa rugs 2500.........

looks like im coming to vegas................ shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

O man did I mention I love estimates............................

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ron Lippold said:
Man i love the........... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Guy calls and says i heard you are pretty good... :shock:

Can you give me a price for tile cleaning..

I say when can i come and see it..

anytime he says

i get there and its 450 ft of tile 2.75 a foot clean and seal... shiteatinggrin

4100 ft of saltillio 6.00 a ft shiteatinggrin :shock: shiteatinggrin 80 years old

3 big areaa rugs 2500.........

looks like im coming to vegas................ shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

O man did I mention I love estimates............................

"THEY WILL NEVER GET-IT.."..... :roll:

Keep on Keeping On.... 8)

They are Tooooooo "ChEaP" to UnderStAnD...how to make the "BIG BUCKS"

Horse....Water.... :oops:

Ryan

Awesome!!

Its always easy for me to up sell upholstery to women on estimates. The great thing about doing an in home estimate is that you up sell ahead of time so you know how long it will take you.

I don't think there is a woman alive who doesn't think her couch needs cleaned. No matter how perfect it looks. The only problem is I hate doing upholstery.... :| oh well lol its extra money.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ryan said:
Awesome!!

Its always easy for me to up sell upholstery to women on estimates. The great thing about doing an in home estimate is that you up sell ahead of time so you know how long it will take you.

I don't think there is a woman alive who doesn't think her couch needs cleaned. No matter how perfect it looks. The only problem is I hate doing upholstery.... :| oh well lol its extra money.

RYAN...
while up-selling a sofa is good...

MEN...are the easist...to sell the LARGE ticket items..$1K..plus.. :shock:
reguardless of the GENDER...the IN-HOME ESTIMATE...is the SECRET....!!!!!!

Ryan

HARPER said:
Ryan said:
Awesome!!

RYAN...

I've never sold a residential 1k ticket in my life.. (I think $800 was my best) :oops: I'm just a little guy in the cc industry!

But guys always seem more susceptible to the Carpet Protector up sell. Tell them how it is like preventive maintenance for their carpet and they go for it! I love the profit margins on protector!! shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ryan said:
HARPER said:
Ryan said:
Awesome!!

RYAN...

I've never sold a residential 1k ticket in my life.. (I think $800 was my best) :oops: I'm just a little guy in the cc industry!

But guys always seem more susceptible to the Carpet Protector up sell. Tell them how it is like preventive maintenance for their carpet and they go for it! I love the profit margins on protector!! shiteatinggrin

hey Ryan..

I wasn't going Ken SnoW..on you... :lol:
We just have HIGHER sf prices than MOST...That is the reason for the higher resi tickets..

We are ABLE to charge higher prices...BECAUSE of the In-Home Estimates..."wink"

Name
Ron lippold
all I have to say is dont price like your paying for it. charge what your worth,,,,,,,,, shiteatinggrin Ivebeensold shiteatinggrin Ivebeensold shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom