ETM - Electric Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning Package

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Bonnet clean that beotch , 1/2 hour tops for that hallway.

Some people make this too hard.

Using a rotoCRAP? Really?

That guy speaking sounded just like Freddy Boil.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Maybe he would have sold it if he would have listed it for what it is........a portable.

He'd be better off selling everything individually.

A setup like that can only be appreciated by the dumbass who set it up.

Don't ask me how I know...............:redface:

View attachment 3456

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Holysheeit, Frank

WTH is THAT?

a 45 blower gas TM would take up less space than that ..and still have room to shoehorn in a porty when/if needed

..L.T.A.

No shiet.

That was my first set up.

The grand plan.

Summer 2010.

I was planning this porty mount set-up ETM long before the idea "went viral" and every BD thought this was the next best thing and actually feasible for most.I might venture to say I was one of the first to incorporate a NorthStar burner into a porty-mount.
I can't help it I am a fooking visionary!!:yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda::yoda:

3 high performance vac motors......280,000 btu heat........no need for customer power.....the versatility no one else had.................I was ready to take over the word!!!!

FAIL.....:icon_redface::icon_redface:

I soon found through much experience,that this concept, was totally impractical and inefficient for me, for many reasons, and humbly accepted the fact that although somewhat ambitious in my ideas, I don't know sheet about the business, and returned to the basics until I had some experience under my belt to apply to my equipment plan.

I always get a good laugh when I see guys venturing into ETM or porty-mount set-up.
Although it may work for a select few, most will be doing the same thing that this guy did, and will be selling it as soon has he accepts to himself, that the entire concept is not practical,.......was, and still is, a shittty idea....... and that he is the only one that really believes it is cool.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm very impressed with your honesty with no regard for your ego.

I must say I had you pegged all wrong I thought you were a reeetard ................................when in fact you're just stoopit. :p

Seriously that's great that you are so secure and confident to possibly embarrass yourself a little, in hopes of saving others from following the same path.

You just moved up one step in my book :icon_cool:, of course you were way down near the bottom to begin with..... just a step above Willy. :winky:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Been there, same as Frank. Tried 3 three stage Domels- I was gonna suck dust off the moon (Jim Darling, Chemspec, best line ever - RIP). Too much heat in the cabin, fuses popping. Suck was good, but finding 6 separate outlets wasn't even possible, I don't have many issues with 4, and sometimes you gotta run with just 2, so up the chems and scrub. Mr. Amps dictates what your able to do. The trick is not the how much OOMMMPPH you have, but having the right balance of pump and vacuum. I have many ideas, but only a few are practical. Frank and I need to help some manufacturer do it completely right.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm very impressed with your honesty with no regard for your ego.

I must say I had you pegged all wrong I thought you were a reeetard ................................when in fact you're just stoopit. :p

Seriously that's great that you are so secure and confident to possibly embarrass yourself a little, in hopes of saving others from following the same path.

You just moved up one step in my book :icon_cool:, of course you were way down near the bottom to begin with..... just a step above Willy. :winky:

Since the highest building in your neck of the woods is a 2 story 3 hole shithouse........:biggrin::icon_razz::biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Been there, same as Frank. Tried 3 three stage Domels- I was gonna suck dust off the moon (Jim Darling, Chemspec, best line ever - RIP). Too much heat in the cabin, fuses popping. Suck was good, but finding 6 separate outlets wasn't even possible, I don't have many issues with 4, and sometimes you gotta run with just 2, so up the chems and scrub. Mr. Amps dictates what your able to do. The trick is not the how much OOMMMPPH you have, but having the right balance of pump and vacuum. I have many ideas, but only a few are practical. Frank and I need to help some manufacturer do it completely right.
Just cause I gave Frank a little credit doesn't I'm going to throw any yor way! You shameless praise beggar! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom