Eufy X8 Hybrid Robot Vacuum

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
As you all know, my best friend is a black long haired German Shepherd named Rufo. With having a great dog, comes a great amount of vacuuming. Rufo sheds an enormous amount of hair daily. I did $1,700 in encap cleaning yesterday, so I figured I'd pop for a new robot vacuum I've been wanting.

Currently we use a Roomba i8. It's an okay vac but it does not do well with the dog hair. It will ball up the hair and just leave it in little clumps all over the house. I call them "Roomba Turds". We often need to go behind with our Shark (because we threw the Oreck in the trash) to get the dog hair.

Last night I ordered a Eufy Hybrid X8 Wifi . It's twice as powerful as the Roomba. The Eufy has twin turbine motors that sucks way harder. It also is 58% better at collecting animal hair. The battery lasts 180 minutes and it will also mop hard surfaces with a washable microfiber pad. The Eufy uses Lidar to navigate and is more accurate than the IR that Roomba uses. I didn't order the self emptying debris system. I have that with the Roomba and it's a bit problematic at times. I am capable of emptying the dust bin myself. Hell, that's what kids are for. We'll see how it does for if this is just all marketing hype.

I plan to use both robots at the same time. I'll report back how the Eufy does. The online reviews have been pretty good. @FredC, I didn't order this from some foreign site. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FredC

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
As you all know, my best friend is a black long haired German Shepherd named Rufo. With having a great dog, comes a great amount of vacuuming. Rufo sheds and enormous of hair daily. I did $1,700 in encap cleaning yesterday, so I figured I'd pop for a new robot vacuum I've been wanting.

Currently we use a Roomba i8. It's an okay vac but it does not do well with the dog hair. It will ball up the hair and just leave it in little clumps all over the house. I call them "Roomba Turds". We often need to go behind with our Shark (because we threw the Oreck in the trash) to get the dog hair.

Last night I ordered a Eufy Hybrid X8 Wifi . It's twice as powerful as the Roomba. The Eufy has twin turbine motors that sucks way harder. It also is 58% better at collecting animal hair. The battery lasts 180 minutes and it will also mop hard surfaces with a washable microfiber pad. The Eufy uses Lidar to navigate and is more accurate than the IR that Roomba uses. I didn't order the self emptying debris system. I have that with the Roomba and it's a bit problematic at times. I am capable of emptying the dust bin myself. Hell, that's what kids are for. We'll see how it does for if this is just all marketing hype.

I plan to use both robots at the same time. I'll report back how the Eufy does. The online reviews have been pretty good. @FredC, I didn't order this from some foreign site. :)

Does it pick up socks?

Reactions: Nomad74

Willy P

Name
Willy P
This is so exciting
1667089367549.png

1667089461330.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom