badbone1.jpg

Bjorn

Re: Bad To The Bone

OMG

break out the jergens lotion and hand sanitiser again

Cameron1

Thanks Joey,
This is the Diesel unit that is going in the Sprinter van that I posted the other day.

The specs are unreal and truly cutting edge when you consider the Times we find ourselves in today.

Finally, a self contained unit with space to carry all the tools and toys that are needed for the futuristic thinking company. As carpet share shrinks, we will be compelled to offer different services to survive in the new,demanding, and uNforgiving market. A market place that will demand highly trained, highly motivated, service technicians .

Training, equipment, social marketing techInques, and the ability to control costs will be the difference between success and failure. Equipment that can handle all the needs and demands of any and all situations will also be critical in the success of any company hoping to survive in the new economy .

Be there for the unveiling of the future......Mikeyfest 2011 Nashville

F

FB7777

who knew Diesel was the future

I sure hope they have a coal fired unit on the drawing board

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

ohhhh ahhhh

just cuz i want to look at it later

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

ron diesel burner like on the eldiablo... but 280,000 btu. van, tm engine and burner runs off the same tank of diesel

Burtz

diesel burner hummmmm there goes the green clean thing

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

wonder if you could run those on fry grease or chinese food???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

This industry is going full circle, I remember back in the 70's the old Prochem 100A's. They used to be a dirty smelly mess inside the vans, hopefully that has changed over the years.

They certainly got scorching hot though!

dgargan

Looks awesome Steve. You can't go wrong with a TCS unit and they really out did themselves on that one. Can't wait to see it at MF

Name
Lee Stockwell

steve said:
Thanks Joey,
This is the Diesel unit that is going in the Sprinter van that I posted the other day.

The specs are unreal and truly cutting edge when you consider the Times we find ourselves in today.

Finally, a self contained unit with space to carry all the tools and toys that are needed for the futuristic thinking company. As carpet share shrinks, we will be compelled to offer different services to survive in the new,demanding, and uNforgiving market. A market place that will demand highly trained, highly motivated, service technicians .

Training, equipment, social marketing techInques, and the ability to control costs will be the difference between success and failure. Equipment that can handle all the needs and demands of any and all situations will also be critical in the success of any company hoping to survive in the new economy .

What's cutting edge? Nice unit, but a little hyperbole in the copywriting Steve :-)

Thanks,
Lee

Cameron1

Lee Stockwell said:
steve said:
Thanks Joey,

What's cutting edge? Nice unit, but a little hyperbole in the copywriting Steve :-)

Thanks,
Lee

The very audacity to doubt my veracity or to even insinuate that I may exaggerate on such an insignificant subject as this is downright...................well ..........it's down right hurtful lee.

Isn't diesel a lot more expensive than regular?

Doesn't it cost a lot more to have a diesel engine serviced?

Does that machine dual wand, and do it well?

How loud is it?

How is that the future?

Will Mrs. Piff know the difference between an EZ tm and a TCS?

How will you gain a cometitive advantage?

I have all the free heat I need.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
yea but 2 things....it gets better gas mileage....like a gas truck gets around 10-13, while that same truck in diesel gets closer to 15-18...plus the torque curve is better on a diesel...

also you could go and make your own, from the oil of chinese places etc. veggie burner...then it smells like doughnuts shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

any mechanic can screw ya, just get a good one and the cost shouldnt be much different

does it say what blower is on it??? and i havent seen the HP of the motor either

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
looks to be a 26 hp..a little under powered in my book....

and the 4L blower is about the same as the everest...sooo in theroy it could, but it better be plumbed right....

so new vs new, its a better deal then the everest...

the biggest advantage is putting it in a diesel running truck/van then you are back to 1 fuel source for everything

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I want one on my next npr truck that I do not own yet.

Burtz

I cant for the life of me see what is so bad to the bone and innovative does it run on french-fry oil

Back
Top Bottom