Ever seen this when removing a wall?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
1_2013-04-029512-10-209527_zps31ce1f5a.jpg

It was a sewage loss, we removed some paneling and behind the drywall we find this nest. Not sure what was in there but what ever it was left behind a healthy pile.

When the guys got back I asked if it could have been mice but they it was MUCH bigger than that. Pretty sick, especially when you think about living with that in your walls. It had to smell any time the basement was humid.
:eekk:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yep seen that except it was 2 feet deep in all wall cavities about 8 Feet long. My wife was actually helping me that night tear out walls. I just asked her if she has done that with me since that night (4 years ago LOL). She just told me that was her last one and that is why w have my son in law as a full time employee now. I am pretty sure it was a chipmunk or squirrel, but the worst one was an attic full of bats. I told them to hire an exterminator on that one. Wife wouldn't even consider coming out of the van that time.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good idea Mark bat guano isn't anything to take lightly. You can develop histoplasmosis from bat guano.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom