Every day OP cleaners

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I bet many suffer from herniated disks from stooping down and changing pads every few feet!.

John G

A smart padder doesn't bend over at all to change pads Jimmy, you NEED to learn what you are talking about, you are starting to sound like your idol. LOL

Jayson

John G said:
A smart padder doesn't bend over at all to change pads Jimmy, you NEED to learn what you are talking about, you are starting to sound like your idol. LOL
But at some time you need to pick all them pads up before you leave the job. It does require you to bend over at some point in time. Unless you just kick them into the station wagon as to avoid bending over. :shock:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I did 30,000 sq ft the last 2 days

I have blisters on both hands, back is a little sore, I am more worn out from going back and forth to the washing machine since I only have about 35 pads

I am glad I don't clean this way every day

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jayson said:
John G said:
you are starting to sound like your idol. LOL
But at some time you need to pick all them pads up before you leave the job. It does require you to bend over at some point in time. Unless you just kick them into the station wagon as to avoid bending over. :shock:

You can get a pick up extension tool grabber on EBAY for $14.99. And if you wear a Depends you don't have to sit down all day. So just as you smear the feces around on the customers carpet you can do the same on your ass and really live the padders life.

John G

Just throw dirty ones into a bucket as you go, no bending over except to pick up the bucket.

AK... almost funny!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom