Every truck needs a claw onboard.

Mikey P

Administrator
and if you can only have one size then....

ai.php

the folding feature and the guarantee makes it a no brainer.

Name
Nate W.
Is it me, or does the guy modeling the claw look like a miget? It must be the handle is tall or the dude is short?

Bob Foster

Tomorrow AM I am going to pull some piss out of a couch and a mattress.

I cleaned this customers carpets just before Christmas. Three single guys sharing a house. My customer said one of their friends was over and drank 26 beers and had a couple of accidents. He also said the guy would not be invited back.

Weapons - 6 inch water claw and Judson Quat-a-Lot with a final mist of Judson DD-12 FooFoo juice.

Todd Anthony

Bob Foster said:

I cleaned this customers carpets just before Christmas. Three single guys sharing a house. My customer said one of their friends was over and drank 26 beers and had a couple of accidents. He also said the guy would not be invited back.

Weapons - 6 inch water claw and Judson Quat-a-Lot with a final mist of Judson DD-12 FooFoo juice.

26 beers wow.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
How does JonDon's Claw compares to Interlink's?

They're about the same price or almost half of the original water claw.

hogjowl said:
Yeah, you said I needed a Sanitaire vacuum too.

Thought it was a bissel momentum... I've been telling everyone that these are Mickey approved. I know of four people that have these and I read Mickeys post calling it a POS now.

Bob Foster

I wonder if you went to a belt an hose place that there might be an after market belt available that doesn't stretch out as much.

Has anyone ever investigated this?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
you only rent beer.

The big question still floating around is which one to buy? Are they both basically the same? Both do what they say they do?
If the guy rented 26 beers, will it pull out 26 or only 10?

G

evenmoreshit003.jpg

sorry it has a little sawdust on it

this is pretty much what you need

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have an idea that should be fun for mikeyfest. Have Dave bring the jondon one and have Rob send out the new flash extractor and water claw with the demo pan. Should be fun seeing them all side by side.

If it was my money I would still buy the original water claw. Cheaper isn't always better in the long run.

Bob Foster

Bob Foster said:

The mattress wasn't a pillow top so after I soaked a little in Quat-A-Lot and clawed it I used my wand on it and put my Mytee Quik Dry 4700 on top of the mattress (works very well). Then I nailed the couch and was out of there in under an hour...

It was quite the party. Red wines stains (cheeep wine with red dyes in it) everywhere on the carpet so I'll be back in a couple of weeks to deal with that.

Gary Taylor

"I have an idea that should be fun for mikeyfest. Have Dave bring the jondon one and have Rob send out the new flash extractor and water claw with the demo pan. Should be fun seeing them all side by side. "

Don't forget the drinking of the 26 beers and pissing on the couch part.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

I for one am tickled that the other outfits can now make a knock off

has the price of the original Claw come down yet?
cause they've been flat out GOUGING us for it...

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
meAt said:

I for one am tickled that the other outfits can now make a knock off

has the price of the original Claw come down yet?
cause they've been flat out GOUGING us for it...

..L.T.A.

Yes. By ALOT. I posted the new price in the first thread about the flash extractor. I think the new price is $431 instead of $575 and the flash is $297. I'd still buy the original.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think a Claw Off could be neAto.

I'll talk to Billy about getting the Jon Don version there and to Scott about the BP.

John can you handle the original guys?

Perhaps they could all be given away as raffle prizes.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Not to compete with John at anything, but I've seen the new Flash Extractor for about $50 off the original price.

If all 3 were to be put to a test at MF, than i'd wait till than to see what the results are.

All 3 claim it will never break too.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I just posted the list price :) First person to buy one gets it for $221 delivered only catch is they must be a big restoration company that will use it ALOT right away and report back on here.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You know I'd get Zak to buy one, but I think SOME of those dorks I work with would find a way to break it.... :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom