Evolution Wand with Slot Glide

Tom Servo

Anyone tried one these yet my guy from JonDon was raving about it to me the other day.

UP-EWS-EA.jpg

G

Save your money!
Buy a Prochem quad jet 11 in. wand!
Then you can" Slide" any of about "6" different "slot & hole glides on it you want!"

Why? Because, carpet changes from room to room, and house to house,
and so should your ability to properly deal with it!

Cheers, Mr. Slide :D

Rex Tyus

At the risk of sounding like a Greenglides shill, again. I played with the 1.5" version at a distributors shop once. "I thought oh how cute".

But I wouldn't even let it ride in the same truck as my Greenhorn wand. Spend the extra few bucks and get a Greenhorn.

Greenie

Sorry Tom, I was thinking you meant the 2" version. I've had one in my shop for months.

To my knowledge, they are only avail. with a black plastic Hole glide, this is where the following quote originates "When tested against other traditional wands, the Evolution removed twice the moisture of the next best performing wand."

If you see a Slot version of the evolution, please let us know how it worked for ya.

DevilDog

We will be testing it soon. It obviously has some differences from the traditional wand.

First of all it is really light.

Second...it sure seems like airflow would be greatly increased with its design.

Of course there are a couple of people here who would like to see this wand fail for obvious reasons.

So take certain comments for what they are worth.

DevilDog

Back
Top Bottom