G

Made by U.S. Products,
Any one using this wand ?
How do you like it ?

Thanks for any input!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Personally, It seems like a glided wand. I don't like the fact that it seems to be 1 1/2" wand, and no s-bend.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
We have one.

It is definitely a porty wand. The head is roto-molded plastic. The tube 1.5" aluminum. When you lean on it a little, the whole head flexes. I fear given time, heat and lift the head will suck in. great wand for improving the performance of a porty though.

....and the holed glide is the BEST part! Even if it is acetal and not Teflon.

Take care,
Lisa

G

Thanks, Lisa
And all who respond :)

I have a very large t.m. so it sound like
it might not be a good wand for me.

Driguy

http://www.usproducts.com/evolution/

Here is the website

I've experienced a Demo of the wand. It Weighs in at 6.5 lbs, has a built in glide for maximum suction, and is made of military aircraft aluminum. and yes its very bendy. but for a 2 jet wand i think it performed decent. One aspect of the wand i didn't like at all, the price. For cheaper material then the titanium 4 jet monster prochem offers, its price is nuts... Why do i say this? the guy who demoed it didn't know the price off hand.

if that's any clue as to what it may cost i don't want it. give me a heavy wand with a glide any day

Greenie

Lisa thinks it's $599, and it very well may settle in at that, but i think I paid $519 for the one we got.

Back
Top Bottom