Evolution Wand

A. wilson

Has anyone actually bought one and have been using it on a regular basis? I have a glided Prochem Quadjet with glide and a 14 inch CMP with the 5 jet kit and glide, and like both but aren't my favorites.

I find myself, especially in empties using the ole standard 2 jet 12incher. I want the Ti wand but cant bring myself to let go of $1200 plus add-ons. JonDon is sellng the 2" version of the evo for about $850 and has offered to let me try one out, if I like it they send the bill, if not I bring it back.

So, is there any feedback of someone that has used one in more than just a demo situation? Looks like it may not be perfect (what wand is?) but an overall savings of $500+ compared to the Ti sure makes sense to me.

Once I find the "right" wand, I most likely Will be selling the CMP and the quad-jet.

Supersucker

Take the demo and let us know what you think, not too may out yet.

I heard it does have a little over spray.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
For what it is I think its WAY OVERPRICED.

How much does it cost to get some 2 inch tube bent and add a plastic head to it?

Looks cheapo.

And all for $899!

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have used one for a little over 2 months now. At first I had to get used to it. i thought i was gonna return it. But i actually kind of like it now. Dont let the plastic fool you, its durable. And even though its a single bend, The head has a low profile so i can get it to fit under furniture better than i thought i would. i havent noticed any over spray, actually the opposite, the outer jets are 95 degree but i just ordered 110 degrees. They dont spray all the way to the edges, but i think the new jets will fix that. The valve is a feather touch, and the weight of the wand is great!!

Spurling

Cant clean edges or under counter cabinets .. hold the wand next to the wall and you can slide a pencil between the glide and the baseboard.. other than that its a pretty cool wand .. just wish it were more triangular

Mikey P

Administrator
If it came with a hole glide I would be more interested.
With the slotted glide it would chatter like made on loop pile.

Keep in mind I use a 2.5 Vortex, it may not grab as much with a lesser TM

Greenie

not that it matters much, but it's just a kingston valve, not a FeatherTouch.

How is the slot glide drying carpet so far?

Greenie

I can't believe he said it was short for a 6 footer, I thought if anything it was kind of a long wand.

A. wilson

I agree, it has a long feel to it, but it seems like it fits my height decent and I'm 6 foot.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Oh ok, sorry i screwed up on the valve. It is a very light touch valve though. My dry times seem pretty good with the slot guide. It would be great if you could switch them though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom