Exactimate Prices For Basement Floor Cleaning

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I don't use Exactimate for pricing because I sub contract for a WD contractor. Did a cement basement floor cleaning yesterday that a a thin film of mud that had washed in during a downpour. Used the SX12. Cleaned up well, was about 2000 sf.

Will probably be an insurance claim, so I don't want to under charge.

What do you WD pros say?

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I'm curious as well what do you guys charge. We had a horrendous rainstorm here today that nailed us with 6 inches of rain so I've been extracting some basements. It's all been commercial glue down, no pad. I've been extracting with the zipper using slow dry strokes. What do you get for this kind of work?

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Guys no offense you can buy xactimate for monthly payment.

It cost $2000 for two payment's one every six month of $1000. You are losing money by not using it.

I made my fee back on the first job. I was so under pricing stuff.

You can use it on a computer and ipad for one fee. Only one person on at a time. You can set up for multiple contractors to have their information on a report.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
RW to answer you question there isn't a price for what you describe. I run into this all the time when we do sewer loses where we have to extract first, then pressure wash, then extract up what debris we pressure washed up. In these cases I just make up a price by overriding it in xactimate and changing the description to fit what we did. I can't even remember, for sewer I know its been north of 75 cents, for what you describe I am thinking .50-.75

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom