Excellent Delivery Time John O.

DRScrivner

Ordered late Tuesday, 12/9. Came home from the U of A Basketball game on Thursday, 12/11 chems waiting on my doorstep.

Thanks John.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your welcome, but all the credit goes to Lora. :) Actually I didn't see the order or I would have put those chems you wanted to try in with the order. Next time let me know you placed an order and I'll add them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I let it be known well over two months ago that I was interested in trying some Baby Blue, and it tool two months of bitching and being a royal pita before I got my free sample.

John Watson

If you had just said that two months ago I would have sent you an extra sample Fred(before John& Lora got it) gave me to stop all the squawking..

Great stuff aint it!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I''m not trying it right now ... out of protest for John's IICRC thread idiocy.

And ... you need to work on your sentence structure. I had to read that sentence three times before I figured out you were talking to me, and not Fred.

Greenie

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
If you've ever seen any of those sweet looking boxes they both make up, its quite fun(and funny to watch Loras facial expression when john decides to "add something" :p)

I'm very familiar with the expressions. :shock:

ps: Verbal Lisa

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Danny Strickland said:
[quote="John Olson":1zpl6rt7]
I''m not trying it right now ... out of protest for John's IICRC thread idiocy.
No WTF are you talking about Marty? :roll:

i think it's the IICRC thread idiocy John? atleast thats what he typed!!![/quote:1zpl6rt7]

I know what pig boy typed, but have no idea wtf he is talking about but then again I never know what pork butt is talking about.

Lora Olson

Yeah, but Jeff, around you, I let the facial expressions fly along with the "four" letter words. :lol:

And you've known John long enough to know he deserves a few expressions. :shock:

But I have to start being a good obedient wife, cause he got me some really nice stuff for my Anniversary and Christmas presents. So, I guess I better stop one of the two...facial expressions or four letter words. I'm not sure which one will be easier... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom