Excellent Prochem Parts Source...

Jimbo

is Allen Equipment in Chandler Arizona...they have saved my bacon a few times on my PC 800A by having parts that you will be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

I just bought the last original stock water box they had for the 800a...but they had it. Also got a like new mechanical clutch from them...and sent mine back for them to renew and put on the shelf.

They have an excellent staff...Dave Allen...Dan...and Christine...the order took one day to get here in Reno. THANKS! You can reach them at 480-961-5307 They sure have my ENDORSEMENT!- Jim

MerCrewser

Do you still run a Hypro pump on yours? Wonder if they have a carb. I remember back in 2000 we tried to order a carb from Prochem. Get this. $900.00!!!! Crazy...... Forklift guys couldnt help either. Machine is a parts machine now.

I grew up with the 800A, lots of sentimental value there. Post some pics!

Jimbo

I'm on the third Hypro...I get them from Dultmeir supply...best price and service on those...I'm thinking of putting a new Weber downdraft on the 800...on the 2nd distributor...several water pumps...It's converted to an electric fan...with an adjustable setpoint...so I can save the heat for cleaning...also a Kunkle valve for scads of vacuum...and about 15 degrees more heat. I has been a really good machine to me!- Jim

Jimbo

I think the Hobbs Hr meter reads 7800...time for the 78 synthetic oil change!- Jim

Back
Top Bottom