Excellent Supply is ... Excellent.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I got my big boy wheel kit in the mail yesterday and thought I'd share a little about the experience. Here's some pics of what I received:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415242477.204970.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415242579.205001.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415242621.304304.jpg

The Mex (no not Chavez) is one of my favorite tools so I can't wait to make it even better by installing the big wheel kit.

I fought the frugal urge inside me to try to find a way around the premium priced big wheel kit by ES. I'm glad I did. They sent me a sample of some products and a hand written thank you note. There is real value in excellence, even if it costs a little more.

I haven't installed it yet but I guarantee that if I have any issues there will be a very helpful, English speaking person on the other end of the line at ES to help.

Shortly after buying the Cimex from ES @ a year and a half ago I got a follow up call to see how it was working for me. They also sent out one of those brush deals with wheels and a handle for spotting, at no cost to me.

I can honestly say I've never felt more valued by a supplier.

Just wanted to give credit where I feel it is due.

Keep up the great work Rick and Excellent Supply!

(No one at ES compelled me to write this here, I just appreciate when people do this kind of thing for me and our business)

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Damn decent of you to post that Russ.

I've been using Big Wheels on both of my Big Yella's for many years.

You're going to love how much more maneuverable it is, especially if you have to take it up any stairs or across soft or rocky ground.

:yoda:

Reactions: Russ T.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Thank you for your kind words Russ. I'm proud of our crew at Excellent Supply. Everyone strives to show the same kind of care that we imagine you'd want to give to your customers. The bottom line is that we want to help you be successful in your business. We figure if you succeed - then we succeed - it's reciprocal. And it's nice to know when those efforts are appreciated. So thank you for sharing those comments! :smile:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Rick,

I read an excellent article that you wrote a while back and it was posted here. It was the story of your companies growth and learning to see that you could invest in people the way you had become comfortable investing in equipment.

I have a similar journey ahead, as The Clean Machine grows. I intend on investing in the most important commodity and that is your personnel.

You must be treating your crew well because each interaction I've had with them has been exceptional. We strive to be that kind of company.

Thanks again for everything.

The Clean Machine

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Rick and his crew at Excellent Supply do a wonderful job. I am glad we don't have to compete with many suppliers providing that caliber of customer service. But, Rick did plagiarize my line that "we are successful only when our customers are successful."

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Rick is a class act amongst a herd of industrial mediocrity...

We should all be striving to be the same for our customers!

I've had terrible service lately in a few different areas (not related to carpet cleaning). Most recent was Home Depot and my local Hardware store. Seems like no one gives a rip anymore.

The Clean Machine

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415843245.111585.jpg

Cimex makes me happy!

I just finished cleaning all hallways and common areas for a large property manager...by myself...while juggling a pretty busy stretch of resi work. I wouldn't even consider a task like this without Big Yella.

I want to find a quicker, drier method of dealing with their stairs next time. I used my TM and 14" Westpac wand this time. Worked okay but there's too much traffic in the buildings. I'd rather get in and out like a ninja.

Back
Top Bottom