Excellent Supply

FredC

Village Idiot
Pretty awesome.

Had a major coketastrophe on the way back from the Hardee's a few weeks ago. 1064oz (large ?) of delicious carbonated goodness exploded all over my back seats cause some dumb bitch decided to switch lanes and brake check me.

I've cleaned the upholstery in the car a few times with a truckmount but always had wicking issues. Even with the sapphire upholstery pro, low psi,many dry strokes, and a fan. Not sure why. Maybe just that much in the cushions from my kid spilling shit, whatever the silly Koreans backed it with, or a property of the flocked fabric they used.

Anyway...ordered some encap hydrox (figured oxy+coke=gone) , a mitt, and a brush attachment for my drill from Excellent Supply. SHIPPED THE SAME DAY and I received a call (didn't answer) confirming my order and asking me to contact if I needed more info. Received it on time. Got a followup call (didn't answer) asking if I had any questions, problems and if I would like free samples of their other products.

The Job. Started with the seats but seeing the excellent results (all stains removed) led me to do all the upholstery/carpets. Even the floormats turned out great. In hindsight I probably should have used that drill thingy cause the mitt left muscles sore I didn't know I had. Still some wicking but not nearly as much as the times I HWEd. The little that there was may have went away as it dried (oxy) but I took a rag dampened with the RTU hydrox and wiped away the wicked areas.

Pics? The HTC 1x seems to suck at that task. At least in bright sun. Sorry.

Product was awesome
Service was awesome

Negatives? Maybe those little red suppositories they sent. They burned like a motherfooker!

View attachment 3208

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
at the floor mat point I was tired and lazy.......(should have used that drill thingy)........that shouldn't reflect badly on Encap Hydrox :biggrin:

they really do look MUCH BETTER

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hey Fred,

I'm glad to hear that the Encap-HydrOx worked out for you! HydrOx keeps gaining popularity, to the point that it's now our second most popular product - right behind Encap-Clean DS2.

Sounds like you had a big mess there. Well it's good to see you were open-minded enough to try something outside the box. Outside the box scores big sometimes!

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments. And I hope you get over the sizzle those Red Hots had on your posterior. LOL

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
As an aside, those floor mats can also be cleaned with the Cimex and Hydrox. :winky:

Because the discs are counter-rotating, the mats will stay in place as you clean them.

They always have for me anyway.

:yoda:

Reactions: FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom