expoxy grout film on ceramic tile

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
New install. The contractor's construction clean up company can't get the film off the tile. Tile is kind of a light black/dark grey in color with light grey grout. Any ideas from the crowd.

I take posession of the building July 1st and might have to remove the film myself.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Oh my favorite!

How long has the grout been down?

We have had no luck with acid on heavy epoxy residue but we have had great success with kleen strip epoxy remover(gold bottle at Home Depot).

If you want, give me a call tomorrow and I can walk you through depending on your scenario with your specific details. Michael 817-829-4708

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
It is brand new install Michael. Construction workers have ground the stuff in pretty good. If it gets to the point where I have to take care of the problem, I will give you a call.
Thanks

Acid bath didn't do anything for the problem

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Had a customer fix her grout in a kitchen with that leaves a sticky residue next to grout lines she said it was for bathrooms I couldn't get it off tried acid's finally walked no charged wished good luck! This was 2 to 3 years ago.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I had 20k,square ft like this a few years ago. We used bare bones with a black and brown pad then turbo off. Some weight on your machine won't hurt either.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom