Extreme Home Makeover

Name
Ron lippold
Well its time. Sunday night the house I cleaned on abc. It feels good to help people. They got some good shots of the truck well have to see If i make the cut.

Name
Ron lippold
I know there a lot of slackers. the new shoot im on they cant seem to get their shit together. It is a rush and them we are in hold status.

R

R W

A friend of mine did an "Extreme Makeover" locally a few years ago. He did most all the drywall, and talked with the stars of the show on camera. He had many minutes or hours on camera, and ended up with no time at all on air. Much editing going on for that show.

Good luck on your "Showtime"!

enviropure

I heard it was going to be one of our Vineyard Pastor's home and church. I'll be looking for you Ron. Good luck on making the cut!

Eric

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Did you have to sign anything and pay an advertising fee for the truck to been seen on the show?

hope you make it on the show but I not sure if you will, your face might but truck might not, probably get mention in the fast rolling credits at the end

if the story I was told is correct, TES unit dried paint and sheetrock mud for them and they wanted a bunch of money to show a very brief picture of the unit on the show

I will be watching, one of the few shows I watch

Good luck to you Ron, hope I am wrong

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
wht did you clean..we only saw a bunch of area rugs, didnt see any wall to wall..
i did see the big oil slick your v left on the driveway...shame shame

Name
Ron lippold
they showed my 175 on those fine wood floors. I cleaned the tile in the kitchen and the wood in the living room and master bath tile. It is nice to help people thank god im done helping for the year

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Ron Lippold said:
they showed my 175 on those fine wood floors. I cleaned the tile in the kitchen and the wood in the living room and master bath tile. It is nice to help people thank god im done helping for the year

i wondered if that was you on the wood..was it you or one of your guys?
good job..

i like to do at least 1 nice thing for someone every day..i do it as early as possible so i can be a dick the rest of the day..it all balances out in the end.

John Watson

I was blinded so I wasn't sure if that was you or not. I thought I also saw your nakedness helping to lift something with a bunch of the crew..

Great job Ronald

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom