eyebAll or measure?

Mikey P

Administrator
you sq ft types....

as you get older do you get lazy like me and tend to eye most jobs?

My rookie techs can't see sq ft for shit so their wearing out my wife's stolen tap measure and kicking my ass in job averages.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sounds like they are doing it right then and the higher tickets will cover the tape measure costs and then some. When we use to charge by sq ft I trashed one about every 2-3 months or so.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I will use my cool laser measurer to make it look like I am the total pro. Always get the "well that's cool"
I still pretty much use my eyeball but for a larger room it works well.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
The $99 Bosch laser distance calculator is pretty impressive so far. Can't believe I used such a POS until now. OK, I can believe it, but wish I hadn't done it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
My rookie techs can't see sq ft for shit so their wearing out my wife's stolen tap measure

hey Broccoli Breff, stop being a cheap bassturd and put a laser on the van like Dirk's

if you'd eat a REAL bacon sandwich once in awhile, you'd know it would increase their efficiency over that antique room measuring device and calculator.

efficiency increase = production increase = mo-money in YOUR pocket = more BACON sam'iches

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom