Full Name- Ryan Jackson

Company Name- Rhino Clean

Owner or employee- Owner

How long in the trade- Since I've been walking

City and state- Mammoth Spring, Arkansas

Website- Comming soon

Are you a member of a cleaning association? not yet

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? not yet

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)- Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, I do tons of vct

Main cleaning equipment owned- Steam Action Nike, 2 Aztec 27" burnishers, and a Minute Man 20" auto scrubber

How did you find Mikey's Board- Googled Carpet Cleaning Forums When I added Carpet to my biz

How can we help you- Please each of you write a $100,000 check and mail it to me

How can you help us- no checks lol I know as much as a kid can about striping and refinishing vct

So does this let me see any other rooms?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi Ryan.

Welcome to the hate board.

We hate liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths here so you'll find a good sized chunk of this industry hiding on other so called friendly forums.

What made you choose carpet cleaning at this point in time?

Greenie

Welcome Ryan,
Some come from Janitorial, some from Windows or even pressure washing, funny how they all end up sucking rugs before it's said and done.

Nike, eh...that is a manly machine. You still running it stock?

Ryan

Honestly I like ***. I also have been reading this board lately and I like it too. Anything that can help me make more money I'm for it. I think Mikey and Rob are both great guys that have done a tremendous job of bettering the industry.

I chose carpet cleaning because it looked like there was a need for it in my area. I already knew the basics from working for a family member that has a large cleaning business, so I bought a truck mount, lettered my van and I'm sucking dirt! lol

Greenie I have the smaller nike 13/33 its really an amazing unit for its size but I plan to get something bigger soon. I'm running 2" all the way to the wand. I have a CMP wand with angled jets, soft touch valve and hybrid green glide. I'm running an 8 flow on my wand. I've wrapped my HX. Is there anything else you recommend for this setup?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom