Facebook advertising

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And here I thought the Rampage kids will never come back after that betting fiasco...

About facebook....If you ask me: I quickly and effectively delete those that try to make a business out of being "friends" on Facebook. I can't stand that when people keep pushing their business on Facebook.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Having a facebook business page is different then advertising with facebook. They let you choose your demographic area and budget. I tried it once but don't have enough information either way to say if its a good source like google adwords or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Hey Scott there's a guy Jeff Cross I've seen speak at 2 different functions now in the past 90 days. He's a walking talking expert on this very subject. Gotta say there's a bunch of "experts" still running around our industry talking the talk but I really believe this guys got his thumb on the pulse. No offense to anyone here but I wouldn't ask yer question here and wouldn't hesitate to contact Jeff directly. And that's coming from someone who just got back from TheFest......; great info at TheFest but I'd go direct on this subject.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom