Facebook Discussion, Mikeysboard style!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Hey fellas,

Nice little "what is the best BB discussion from Jon Don over on Facebook... So far only three people have posted, and two of use are MB regulars.

Feel free to add to the discussion!!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=8 ... post_reply

Chavez... that means you!! oh yeah and your surrogate Sun as well!.. Bawb let us know if you need help logging on!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And Harper! you need to post more cougar pups on your facebook account! :shock:

BUSY BEE

while i don't agree with everything here.... i said what i said...i can't believe a certain person is so petty to go on fb and announce his lawsuit about "lies"...what an embarasement to the industry

Ryan

I love how he never addressed my post about the "20,000" viewers comment. He knows what I said was true, he can't even think up a good lie to defend himself with.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I've created a MONSTER!!!!!! lol

Jimminy Cricket! We have almost all of the major BB dramas at work on a single discussion.. But avast me maties, I believe with out a doubt, Jon Don is seeing loud and clear what BB's peeps prefer.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's sad seeing Nick and Shawn show out like that. Nick used to call me daily, and then two years ago stopped cold turkey. I wondered why, but I guess it was because I stopped trying to put out fires for him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom