Fargo

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
The wife and I have been watching a net flix series called Fargo, loosely based on the movie. Takes place in Bemiji Minnesota. So far it's filmed in winter. Gives you a good idea as to what the Saiger Bros. have to go through to get their work done. Always keeping an eye out to see if there is any accidental sighting of Mark or Kirk or their vans.

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
You betcha!

I liked the first season.

This is from the movie:

The final line: "..it looks like it going to be cold tomorrow.."

All the while they are bundled up and their hoods nearly cover their faces. That scene still makes me laugh.

Credits
Name
Jeff T
The wife and I have been watching a net flix series called Fargo, loosely based on the movie. Takes place in Bemiji Minnesota. So far it's filmed in winter. Gives you a good idea as to what the Saiger Bros. have to go through to get their work done. Always keeping an eye out to see if there is any accidental sighting of Mark or Kirk or their vans.
I despise TV.... I’m into hi end audio.... still have cable for the wife and kids.... i way rather listen to audiophile quality music. Speaks to my soul....

Credits
Name
Jimmy L
Now that football is almost over I might do just that. That hendrix and mettalica just speaks to my soul too.

Latest posts