Favorite ChemSpec products? Bringing the line and and need your help!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We are bringing in the ChemSpec line and need to know what products are your guys favorite. I will put the most popular in the Mikeysboards area for helping me narrow down what will be fast movers versus dust collectors. We have wanted to bring the line in for quite some time as there are a lot of cleaners that love this line but don't really like where they currently have to purchase them so this should be a great compliment for our store and make it easy for you and those that love this line.

Once we get the first order it I will let you know when I have them in your area on Superior Cleaning Solutions Thanks!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gezzz that's a huge line,we've used lots of their products in the past. Stocking that line might just break the bank! :winky:

CARPET CLEANING: Formula 90, Enz all, Prekleen,Kill Odor Floral, Dry & Wet spotter, Crystal Defoam, Browning Treatment, Heavy Duty Soil Lifter, Absorb a stain RESTORATION:Liquid Wall Wash, Air Neutralizer, Wood Creme Restorer.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I liked liquid 90 worked better then powdered 90, Powdered dry slurry is better then both.

Enz all, kill odor plus, crystal defoamer, prekleen, heavy duty soil lifter, all fiber textile rinse, Haitian powder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Not many know about it, but fast dry upholstery shampoo is great. Kill odor works well, I'd think it would sell.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Gezzz that's a huge line,we've used lots of their products in the past. Stocking that line might just break the bank! :winky:

CARPET CLEANING: Formula 90, Enz all, Prekleen,Kill Odor Floral, Dry & Wet spotter, Crystal Defoam, Browning Treatment, Heavy Duty Soil Lifter, Absorb a stain RESTORATION:Liquid Wall Wash, Air Neutralizer, Wood Creme Restorer.
that's why I am asking :) Want fast movers. Anything else we can order in. We are adding the line to compliment and service those that currently use the line and those that might be looking to change from their off brand to a leading brand :) With adding ChemSpec that puts the top three brands, Prochem CTI and ChemSpec all under one roof along with the best niche players in Masterblend and Procyon soap free products.

Mikey P

Administrator
Is it true that you are now a Sapphire dealer too?

If I were you I'd put together a few Jim Martin Signature Edition van set ups and put them up for auction here.

Don't forget the handicap decals for preferred parking outside the Golden Corral.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it's a good move, they have very good products, we used them for a decade or more. It's just a very extensive line and would be quite the investment stocking it all. Good luck John, sounds like it could workout well for you.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Express lane is a decent ultra pac
Knock off.

A lot of people don't like the smell of kill odor plus but it definitely is better than regular kill odor for small dogs and light pet odor problems. I think because it's also an encap not sure though.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I thought Kill Odor Plus was just a combo of traffic lane cleaner AND Deo.

GaryM

Name
Gary MacKay
Jimmy, it's also an encap product. Really does well on small commercial water leak jobs at cleaning up and getting rid of the odor. Bum piss odor hallways for a hotel (olefin) and I actually spray it on the backing of urine damaged carpet before I replace the pad. I havn't had any resoiling issues with the encap treatment (yet), but it's only for an encap/deo requirement, way too strong as a general deodorizer and foams up too much as an HWE pre-spray

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Gary I think you are perverting the term "Encapsulate" as it refers to the Encapsulation SCAMPOOS.

If we are to take the term literally WATER can be an ebcapsulate as it surrounds what ever you put it on.
Or if you use a emulsifier or a prespray that too will ENCAPSULATE what it is put on.

But in the Kill Odor Plus description all it mentions is that it contains anionic surfactants and a deo combo.

And according to Dr. Aziz anionic surfactants are inferior to non- ionic surfactants.

And in this product I suspect that those anionic surfactants are the cause of the foaming issues .
And it is those same inferior surfactants that are in those over hyped and over priced "Encapsulation" Scampoos.

But the comparison of the kill odor plus to those SCAMPOOS stops right there.
Because the kill odor plus doesn't contain any of those "Polymers" that the SCAMPOOS are so famous for and allow the makers to charge $40 a gallon.

So Gary...................it doesn't "encapsulate" shit.

It's a prespray with an added deo..........

Last edited:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
For us Enzall. I also like some various spotinh products and their leather cleaner and conditioner for basic leather

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom