Fazolis verses the Green Pad

Farenheit251

Picked up another Fazolis which no one could get clean. Powerburst and a green pad on the Advance 175 kicked ass. No one knew the carpet was actually supposed to be light brown. They asked if I put bleach in my water. It is rare I resort to green but I always try to keep one on the truck.

Farenheit251

I almost always use red on commercial. Green is only for hard loop or carpets beyond saving any other way. This carpet has probably been trampled on for 5 years without so much as a decent vac brush ever used to open the pile. It was like concrete.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
It might not be the green pad. It could be that Advance (the Tank) scrubber. i have one and love it though it is hard to move.

Chads

Supportive Member
Dont do much with pads but have with brushes what is the difference in the two are pads better than a bristle driver .

Farenheit251

The right brush is great for residential carpet. But for a low pile commercial a pad is going to give you more surface area contact whereas the brush will just ride on top. The best analogy I can think of is washing a dirty pan or skillet. We have a little brush but it always leaves lines on the pan unless I go over and over it. If I use one of those green rectangle scrubbers made out of material similar to a pad it srubs the pad more effectively.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
We had some Fazoli's accounts here, carpets filthy, they didn't own a vacuum, and took forever to pay us. We dropped them after a couple of months.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
bleach..

haha bleach..i had a hotel once owned by an Indian lady if I used bleach...the carpet was dark pink then light pink after I cleaned it with the Solus....Jordan do you use bleach in your chemicals...No m'am your carpets are just really clean....oooh no no i have carpets washed once a year..

well sorry..and u didnt pay ur bill and tried to say you payed me so sorry no more cleaning...

alot of Indian decent hotel owners around here are extremely cheap...anyone else have that problem???

Farenheit251

Brad, I dont think it is the powerburst but the agitation. As far as dwell time I start scrubbing as soon as I can I guess it some dwells before scrubbing and some after.
I am actually having a problem with my prespray drying too quick on restaurants even when I don't scrub and am looking for a solution. I tried adapting a white pressure washing tip on my hydroforce to make a super soaker but apparently I got the wrong one as it puts out less and won't even draw chem.

Fazoli's is a neat acct as it is one of a very few that I don't think can be cleaned well with steam alone. Something about the packed down pile that I don't think I can pull air through the fiber and it is always wet when I am done even w/ airpaths. Only a multiple method master or(gasp) a vlm guy is going to be able to get results which opens the door for better prices.

Rex Tyus

BrianE said:
Brad, I dont think it is the powerburst but the agitation. As far as dwell time I start scrubbing as soon as I can I guess it some dwells before scrubbing and some after.
I am actually having a problem with my prespray drying too quick on restaurants even when I don't scrub and am looking for a solution. I tried adapting a white pressure washing tip on my hydroforce to make a super soaker but apparently I got the wrong one as it puts out less and won't even draw chem.
Fazoli's is a neat acct as it is one of a very few that I don't think can be cleaned well with steam alone. Something about the packed down pile that I don't think I can pull air through the fiber and it is always wet when I am done even w/ airpaths. Only a multiple method master or(gasp) a vlm guy is going to be able to get results which opens the door for better prices.

I have only found one size that works well. The 4.5gph tip. They are harder to find. But when you do find one woooo baby.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom