Feedback from the MFE raffle last September

Mikey P

Administrator
upload_2015-1-19_15-50-15.png

Hello Mikey,

Hope the new year finds you and your staff well! We are still talking about the wonderful time we had at Mikey's Fest, in our most vivid imagination we could not have asked for a more AWSOME time! The attendees were so much fun! It was indeed an honor to be at your event with such a compassionate and generous group. Their interest in Adopt A Rescue Pet, and how we help homeless dogs was so touching! I wish I could thank each one personally and explain what their donations meant to our group!

In the history of our group we have never had a more successful event! The final GRAND TOTAL was $7500!!! It was an exciting task to decide how to spend the money. First things first we were able to stock our food pantry, what many people do not understand is that we must buy many different types of foods to accommodate the special needs of some of our dogs who have allergies or medical issues, so not having to worry about providing the right type of food was a big relief. We used some of the money to catch up on our vet bills and also did some repairs at our Rescue Ranch.

Thank you,

Marleen Szalay

Director of Special Events and Fundraising

Adopt A Rescue Pet, Las Vegas, NV

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-19_15-50-4.png
    upload_2015-1-19_15-50-4.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 119

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Talking with Marlene and the other lady at the exhibition,

you quickly realized how much they appreciated the donations to their animal rescue . . .

Mikey did a good job of soliciting products for the cause . . .

upload_2015-1-19_21-52-37.png

Of course my Labradoodle is my companion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom