Feedback on VistaPrint DIY website builder

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Spend some of that hard earned money and have a nice site built Brent. The website is crucial and the "build it yourself" just doesn't convey the same message as a professionally done website - just my 2 cents.

That's a kick azz site Ben even if you did rip it off. Oh well it looks good with your photos and logo.

First why the name change?

If it is because you realize the green clean craze is winding down, then you sir are a smart man.

If it is because the other business wasn't cracking, then tell us what happened?

Ketih got your Apex. Was this your plan all along (getting the BIG TRUCK)?

Brent you better drop some CASH on a nice site.

Becker

Name
Becker
You see a problem Surdi?

If Brent steals content it is his problem.

Brent knows better, and knows I'm just messing with him.

Name
I'm Rick James
Sooo is that a no for vistaprint?

Also Don isnt starting any problem, he just was poking fun at you for stealing ZeroRez content off their website. Then being dumb founded when you got busted, like it was some sort of weird thing. You still looking into that?

:roll:

weesti

Start ups can be slow and costly for a LOT of folks...
Its FINE to start with vistaprint, or intuit, or site gro...templates... for a starter. Just get a web site up!!1
Don't worry about your site looking all professional and unique and blah blah blah stuff YET!!
Just get a simple site up with ALL your info and all the info your custumers needs.
AND then just ADD to the site as needs grow or build or pay some one to build you a NEW SLICK site as money allows.
Its MORE important to get a web presence NOW. and as your company can afford to put up a "profeesional" site as time allows.
Personally i think a lot of the PROFESSION carpet cleaners sites are TOO wordy and flashy.
All a custumer wants is the infomation JUST the infomation PAX

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
brent said:

Also Don isnt starting any problem, he just was poking fun at you for stealing ZeroRez content off their website. Then being dumb founded when you got busted, like it was some sort of weird thing. You still looking into that?

There isn't anything that is pulled from Zerorez Brent. It's all Pure Clean baby!

Name
I'm Rick James
bensurdi said:
brent said:

There isn't anything that is pulled from Zerorez Brent. It's all Pure Clean baby!

Youre right, it was ZeroRez that stole your website content, thanks for clearing that up.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i dun like the outfits...

makes ya'll look to girly man

im just sayin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom