feedback on white magic gs

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
I found what appears to be a good deal on a gs model.
any pos or neg on this machine?Has the 3 kubota motor in it.
thanks RD

G

I would not recommend White-Magic. They have proved to be problematic and their service is not good in helping you repair or get parts!
KS.

G

handdi said:
old saying what appears to be a good deal is not always the case

I heard they had more issues with this unit than any other. Even the dealers and factory can't fix them!

Driguy

I use a white magic, and the only thing i dislike about it is it doesnt allow you to bypass the hot water into the tank, you got to purge it from the front. Other then it being 5 or so years old, and a oil hog it runs, heats and cleans like a champ.

Name
Tom McLaughlin
vcs1 said:
I would not recommend White-Magic. They have proved to be problematic and their service is not good in helping you repair or get parts!
KS.

It's the distributors responsibility to help the customer keep his/her machine running. I don't understand how a distributor wouldn't be helpful, after all, he wants to keep your business.

We had a Triton DS in a cube truck that had some difficulties at first but it is running very well inspite of the abuse that the crews were putting it through. Those crews pound on that machine relentlessly, it's amazing that it holds up as well as it does.

I will say this, some of the parts supplied to White Magic by the vendors were faulty and caused problems at first, that has long since been taken care of.

As with any piece of pre-owned machinery, inspect it carefully or have a WM distributor go over the machine with you there watching. Read the owners manual on the machine, learn as much about that machine prior to purchase.

Good luck hope this helps.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OR....you could jus buy my Steam Genie and be problem free for years an' years...............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom