fels saved the day

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
A local house builder calls in a panic, a worker dropped red chalk all over the carpet. Tomorow at 11 is the final walk thru for final payment. I due a quick search on red chalk and find out fels or isopropyl alcohol works with limmitted results. Plus they have tried everything to get the chalk out. I tried rinsing with no results. I wet the carpet and rubbed the fels until a nice pink foam appeared and rinse the red chalk out with ease. I used a 1/2 of a bar and I was suprised myself with the results.

tim

Fels has made me a hero more than once! Definitely the most cost effective spotter on the market!

Just remember bubby, miracles cost more. sometimes in my urge to help the client I forget to help me. I've had clients who I've bailed out and because I didn't up front tell them this is an emergency trip and emergency trip charges apply I got nice "thanks a lot." because I was too stupid to tell em up front.

why am I such a coward? plumbers tell you right up front. electricians too,

but carpet cleaners are lowly and since you can't swing a dead cat around without hitting six of them they're not worth much anyway.

never again dudes and dudettes. never again.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I never charge extra for emergencys because I believe it's just somebody in a hurry to give me their money.

Gene

geno, you're kidding me right? you never charge for emergency trips?

someone's got a flooded basement, it's two a.m. or they were rude enough to wait till the day they want cleaning and decide to call you and you should drop everything, including rearranging your sox drawer, drive out 20 miles for grins just because they decide you should?

say it ain't so talk to your buddy frank-o

which one of you losers is frankie chocolate?

steve toburen said I'd meet snarks like you on here

It'sme, frankie chocolate

the medium loser.

not the biggest loser. that woud be you dude.

not the smallest loser, that's some one else.

I'm just a middle of the road rug sucker trying to find peace, love and the perfect cheeseburger.

I'll throw some more pearls to you in a minute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom