Felt good about this one...

Bob Foster

Got a rush same day service request. Arrived and was greeted by the owner who then informed me he had been a carpet cleaner for over 5 years and now had been out of the trade for about 5 years. He used to work for a local and prominent carpet cleaning company and obviously knew his way around the business, all be it from 5 years ago.

Naturally he was quite curious. So I started explaining a few things, well a lot of things....

What's that? It's a Whittaker CRB....

I've never seen a wand like that before...

A glide? What's that?

Did you just say 500 psi?

You're right Bob, that's REALLY hot!

Wow, those carpets are really drying out well...

In the end he told me this. He considered himself a good carpet cleaner and even for a time was allowed to borrow one of his former employer's trucks to do his own home and for that reason he obviously would be doing a really good job on them. He was completely blown away by the results of my work and had never seen anyone ever clean carpets the way I did or as well as I did. He also said that there was no way he could have ever got them as clean as I just did. He asked me for a bunch of my business cards and said he was going to recommend me to all his friends and associates.

I did nothing more for him than I do for any other client except to explain in detail what and why I was doing things the way that I did.

Just sayin, it felt good to hear if from him. !gotcha!

Becker

Name
Becker
I have a client who was manager for a large Chem Dry Franchise in AZ.

Sometimes working for a guy who claims to have worked as a carpet cleaner in years past can be a pain in the ass, till you get stains out they say don't worry about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom