Fibermaxx

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Been using it for a month. Nuttin better. Per my daddy. When mixing up it foams like a mutha. I have been using two scoops per gallon of pre-spray.

Golden Boy

G

Hadn't received sample yet; gonna give it a whirl though when it arrives.

Mikey P

Administrator
I hate to tell you this Martie but there is no silver bullet.

I even used some AFM Safechoice Carpet Shampoo to day on a wool wtw.

admiralclean said:
I thought you loved Judson's Juice?

Was that the product for that week?
Mr VortEx,
I do love O2 and use it everyday peckerwood especially residential....... but I like to use a strong powder for my slum lords they dont deserve 02 and I also like a good back up and its easier on the 20th floor doing some condos needing some prespray..powder is easier FOR ME to transport/mix/contain, than liquid and cheaper when Im doing a disgusting ,cleaned once condo after 10,000 people from Alabama been in it..

Got it....? Do I have to explain everything?..Im glad you concerned about me.

put your depends on, its past your bedtime and I gave Danny your address and phone #

oh yeah ...lol

Mikey P

Administrator
I save my O2 for wools, tile and stone and severe urine jobs.

Powermaxx is my normal resi PS of choice.

Marty has a picture of me with my shirt off above his Web TV set.

I Love Fibermaxx Powermaxx!! But, I kinda stop using it because with the added shipping cost...it was kinda pricey.Im using Cobb's Powermax now and it's been great. NOt to mention good price too!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I bought some power maxx from a buddy who had a bunch, then wasnt using it....good stuff...but yeah the shipping costs makes it pricey...

so I tried Larrys stuff to...Its worked VERY well.....in fact so far its the only thing to get close to cleaning them damn theater seats...

I went to watch a movie with the wife, a day after one of the theaters was cleaned...ha turns out we went to the one the chimps cleaned....while they werent NEW looking by any stretch they did have a soft feel to them, and you could still smell the citrus smell..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty don't you know by now that you only SHILL the stuff you get for free?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Now NOT having Billy not speak to me would have me upset.

I'm just thankful that weirdo Steve doesn't like me so I don't have to speak to him.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
C Pennington said:
Well anybody used there free samples? or any regulars...11.5 pre spray must be decent.

11.5ph is for commercial, they have a 9.5 for residential...Mikey, you use 9.5 right?

Mikey P

Administrator
Nope, I use the toxic stuff.

If you want to see real magic, try mixing it with JJ02.

Then you gets your butyls, your STPPs, your peroxides and your deelimoleens.

Rescue

Hey Mkey-

You say you save the JJO2 for Wool. The JJO2 is Ph of 7 right? For wool I forgot what Ph range you are supposed to stay in between? I sprayed a PH of 10 on Wool that I normally use for synthetics because my dumbass was thinking and it cleaned real nice. I am being lazy and don't want to look it up is why I am asking.

TimP

PH under 10 for wool....you're supposed to rinse with acid and leave it at around 4 I believe. Judson product is in the ph range of 9+

Greenie

We will fill all Free samples when the pallet of PowerMAXX arrives in CA as well as SC, you now have three shipping points in which to purchase from, shipping will no longer be an issue of concern.
45lb Bucket is $130 from all three points.

If anyone has missed it, we are shipping FREE 2lb samples, just leave me a Private Message, it is the perfect partner to the O2 system. ps: use O2 on your wools, not PowerMAXX.

Lonny

Supportive Member
Is this more economical than the Judson's? Or just better for nasties?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom