Auction starts at $75
$2 bid increments
buyer pays shipping.

Auction ends Tuesday night 3/15/11 @ 6PM PST

Thanks Sal!!!!

F

FB7777

$80

I'd bid higher but I don't want to act like Stockafellar and run it up over a hundred too quick

I want some of you broke dicks to feel like you have chance in hell :twisted:

S

sam miller

I had a spraymaster last 5 years much better then the Hydroforce sprayer I just picked up! $2.00 increments

ok I'll go $117.00 is this for any kind of charity? If so what? Or just gas money to Tennessee? shiteatinggrin

S

sam miller

Ya see if you had a cat you could feed the cat mice from the field and the dog could eat cat nuggets from a box!

thats recycling yummy dog treats

Able 1

Name
Keith
Go get em Fred! :lol:

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MeXpqmVm446]

$119

S

sam miller

Able1 I got something like that for bugs works right of the garden hose! Maybe were on to something can you say water damage?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
$120.00

Does this have an adjustable dial or does it come with tips? cant tell from the site.. my revolution sucks

i never win anything.
did i win yet?

Name
Lee Stockwell
cool that was fast!! FedEx brought it today, complete with "hangup" and some extras Sal put in the box. (Spraymaster #4)...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
WOW! Im use to the revolution with the knob... do i need to buy some tips or anything with this one? and if the jug is bigger how much extra juice do i put in there? I am so glad to get a quality sprayer!! the revolution just gets its knob opened full force all the time.

Back
Top Bottom