Finally Digging Out!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
After 2 days of the city being shut down we are finally digging out. 1/2 of our people are able to make it in today (we opened up at noon). This should be an interesting night. The pipes are starting to burst again! I still can't believe this is going to be round three for us this winter. We are lucky if we get catastrophe floods like this every 3-4 years! We've had 3 in 5 weeks. Seriously gonna make our quarterly numbers inflated! lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow! We only got a handful on the second round. While it was bitter cold, it just didn't stay that way long enough.

It's 49-degrees here now :biggrin:, I think it's over for the month. :neutral:

It was a good month but sounds like you're having a great month! Congrats!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow that's amazing!

I think we have 3-units out, drying structure from a Saturday loss. They will pick them up later this afternoon and everything will be back in. :icon_neutral:

So it goes in the drying business! :biggrin:

Name
BradFenstermaker
Larry an 1 inch or less shut us down for 2 days up here too. RIDICULOUS! Main problem is the snow stuck to the roads before the grass. Cars started crashing all over the place, salt trucks couldn't get through.

Nice family time for us. Chevy cruised home up the hill no problem with a full wastetank. I must have limited slip rear axle too.

Make that big money down there Greg

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
With everyone stuck on the roads they weren't able to drop their water ! Tons of floods still coming in

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The great state of Kansas. :winky:

23-degrees & snowing but we need several days of sub zero temps too get things popping here. Maybe next we we have some single didgit nights one -3 before wind. Add the wind and anything is possible.

steve_64

i havent seen above freezing for weeks now. lots of minus 0 temps without wind chills. snow to the waist is normal. ran the snowblowr on the sidewalks the other day and it was 2 feet deep. my driveway is plowed in again today. speaking of which i need to go clean things up again. genny got stuck going to work this morning with her 4 wheel drive dodge. been a brutal winter here.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Larry an 1 inch or less shut us down for 2 days up here too. RIDICULOUS! Main problem is the snow stuck to the roads before the grass. Cars started crashing all over the place, salt trucks couldn't get through.

Nice family time for us. Chevy cruised home up the hill no problem with a full wastetank. I must have limited slip rear axle too.

Make that big money down there Greg

1794526_10152063669396865_348648150_n_zps41f45ea4.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Well, it's not so much the snow around here, NE Ohio......it's this friggin sub zero temps we had last week. Anyhow, for those that don't get much snow, here's what I found on one of my daily trips to the Cemetery. They're called "snow rollers". Never seen one in 61 years of living in snow country....seen first one's this year. This one stood about 10 inches high.

rollers_zps53b132f0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom