Finally....last job of the week! and they want a bunch more done...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Finally last job of the day...been going since 8 am on the job sites (in the office by 6 am, in shop by 7 am)

We have put on miles....cleaned tons of carpets, upholstery (largest sectional to date), area rugs....

Last job was to be simple....they never are. Townhouse units at another resort wanted a bunch of little area rugs done, an kitchen chairs.

Man, we are whooped out! Next week just as rough....an who has time to upsell as they just keep adding on like it is candy! (should be a woo woo here I guess)

Todays video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL8Wfqspa6U

NOW TO THE BEACH BAR ACROSS THE LAKE THAT JUST OFFICIALLY OPENED TODAY. IT''S 6 PM AND TIME FOR SHOWER, DRINKS AND FOOD!

WOO WOO HERE NOW!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Dam, sounds like you deserve it!
Hey, have one for me, come to think of it have 5 or 6 for me :winky:.

work hard, play hard ...

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
complete opposite day of yours. all jobs called off because it rained. always happens when we get moisture. we’ve been doing a rain dance so long that we’re glad to not be working. i’m totally jealous you have some place to go for supper. fast food and two bad diners would be my selection. staying home and trying to figure out what to cook. enjoy your meal.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just billed out this job this morning. Even with bit of discount, the job still came to $420.45!

Guess I can't complain about that for an hours work (with 2 vans and 3 of us though)

Gotta go make some money to put away for the winter....because I intend on spending a bit of it hopefully somewhere warm(er)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom