1685456608482.png

1685456668713.png

1685456697235.png

1685456719309.png

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
As A son of a salesman, and A person who studied marketing-- I'm "allergic" to too much BS and found reading the ad annoying.

It rambled on and failed to keep it simple and concise and never stated In Print that the wand converts to:
long and short wand, a stair tool a crevis tool, and a vacuuming head. Is that Correct?

So many places for leaks to develop and cause annoyance with prolonged use; just like the 3 Mytee swivel wands I cut up and tossed out.

Last edited:

Luky

Name
Mario
Price
As A son of a salesman, and I person who studied marketing-- I'm "allergic" to too much BS and found reading the ad annoying.

It rambled on and failed to keep it simple and concise and never stated In Print that the wand converts to:
long and short wand, a stair tool a crevis tool, and a vacuuming head. Is that Correct?

So many places for leaks to develop and cause annoyance with prolonged use, just like the 3 Mytee swivel wands I cut up and tossed out.
Precisely; also, developers are not revealing the final cost of a pimped-out $179 wand with a bunch of knobs and about one foot of aircraft aluminum epoxy handle. It would be nice to know how fast can wand be collapsed to a handy stair tool and how long it will take to bring it back to a swinging wand. Don't you dare to misplace a " twistee," you are going to be stuck with a stair tool.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
After I walk thru a house, put it in "checkmate", I grab on average 4 different wands per job. The extended stair tool has been the time saver lately, under the beds and trimming.

Dkane

Name
Daniel Kane
interesting that they think that a grip that swivels is a good thing.
As A son of a salesman, and I person who studied marketing-- I'm "allergic" to too much BS and found reading the ad annoying.

So many places for leaks to develop and cause annoyance with prolonged use; just like the 3 Mytee swivel wands I cut up and tossed out.
This is a really smart post. Like you said it isn’t concise, doesn’t convey value, leaves too much for the customer to have to infer and interpret on his own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom