finding decent help

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I havent been able to keep a decent chimp for nothin. I know the hours are up and down and the work can be sloppy and late but wtf is the deal? It seems like everyone I have come and help me is full of shit and excuses. I have also been trying to get someone in my office part time a couple days a week and am having no luck keeping someone there either. I know my business wont grow until my team grows so what do I do to get someone half ass dependable in here?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
first thing you should do is NOT consider them "chimps", hose monkey, bucket boy, goffer
Believe it or not, your peeps are one of your most valuable assets (or "should" be)
Literally worth their weight in gold to you

I know Mike started that "chimp" horsechit, but please don't follow with that attitude .

next, since you need a part timer, pay them a percentage to make it worth their while.

Now, this is just a WAG wild ass guess but it's likely a dude can make as much or more AND have better/stable hours along with easier work at the local Micky Dee's or QuickyMart Fuel and deli

lastly, if they're able bodied and not working somewhere, they probably ain't worth a chit anyway

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can have my guy.....Trade me for a gallon of urine stain remover and we will just call it even.......

green guy

Ever heard of "The law of the lid"? An organizations success or effectiveness is directly related to the person at the top. That is why top brass get fired in corporate takeovers...Its their fualt!! I have wrestled in this area enough to know that you are doing somethings wrong. Easy to fix though.

Answer these questions
Starting pay for a tech?
Are you organized?
Do you inspire others?
Have you read any books on leadership?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom