Fire Breathing Dragons Served Here

Name
George Valliant
I never seen a Kerosene pump at a filling station before today. Probably common in certain parts of the country.

Note: The price of kerosene is twice as expensive as diesel.

Any of you oil fired guys using kerosene? Or, is everyone 100% diesel.

4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5QQgkmR6U4]

R

rotovacguy

I've seen some places up here in Wisconsin that pump Kerosene. I never did stop to see the price of it, that's nuts.

There was a gas station not too far from where I grew up that served racing fuel straight from the pump, I think it was like 109 octane if memory serves me correctly. Now THAT shit was expensive, even 20 years ago they were getting like $5 a gallon for it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
all the Sheets gas stations here sell K-1 kero year round.
a few other stations do too
Current price is $2.69 at Sheets (generally the best price for kero of all the stations that sell it.
Diesel is at $2.79 last I noticed.

K-1 kero is what we burn in our heater.
MUCH cleaner than burning diesel and no obnoxious diesel smell.

..L.T.A.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Larry, It is "Sheetz", I grew up with the owners children. I worked for them after high school and still clean their homes. Great people!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ronbeatty said:
Larry, It is "Sheetz", I grew up with the owners children. I worked for them after high school and still clean their homes. Great people!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheet"Z" right you are Ron

I'm glad to hear they're good peeps.
Of the chain stations, they're one of the best around here

..L.T.A.

G

That is why I have a Kero and a Propane heater. Kero is for Chineese restaurant carpet that needs the power of a blow torch to clean. Propane is for Residential.

Mr.V

diesel stinks really bad in a kero burner and leaves big belches of black smoke every time it fires,,,,,,,,seems to burn faster too

Back
Top Bottom